[Request] Ballistic Aimbot?
Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 03/27/2015 6:09pm
Quote Post

So i was wondering if theres any ballistic aimbots out there or if its possible to code one on this game? If anyones up for the task that would be awesome ;D 

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 04/03/2015 6:21pm
Quote Post

If you use some hacks on this game, you will be banned from Ballistic as fast as lightning falls on the bell tower.

(I do not know the English expressions, so I invented this one cheeky)

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 04/04/2015 8:16am
Quote Post

uhm if i remember, most of the games that are hacked here are like, flash games. and if my memory serves, i believe that ballistic is a unity game... also, ballistic is a ONLINE game. 

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 04/05/2015 10:08pm
Quote Post
Silence, My brother
hohozepro Posted on: 04/04/2015 4:16am

uhm if i remember, most of the games that are hacked here are like, flash games. and if my memory serves, i believe that ballistic is a unity game... also, ballistic is a ONLINE game. 

Doesn't mean you can't make a pseudo-aimbot. Like a third party program that calculates things for you instead of actually doing something to the game itself. Even if it's a unity OR ONLINE game you can still hack it but it's harder.

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 04/05/2015 10:26pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Silentbladez Posted on: 04/05/2015 6:08pm
hohozepro Posted on: 04/04/2015 4:16am

Doesn't mean you can't make a pseudo-aimbot. Like a third party program that calculates things for you instead of actually doing something to the game itself. Even if it's a unity OR ONLINE game you can still hack it but it's harder.

this is true.

most of us stay away from unity games just because we're used to reading flash ilcode instead of c# ilcode. theyre basically the same thing, just organized a little different.

and we all tend to stay away from online games because the effort it takes to find a hack is usually 10x more than normal games, and we're too lazy to do that shit unless we're making a hack for our own use and then end up sharing it.

we dont really cover bots too much on these forums but they do exist, and they arent too hard to make. just google auto IT. im sure you can find some source/tutorials online somewhere.

tldr; flash and offline is just easier. we're lazy.

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 04/06/2015 2:00pm
Quote Post

1. Too obvious, you'll get kicked out of games / banned.
2. There's already a maphack of sorts. Just use that. Don't be so lazy.

RE: Ballistic Aimbot? Posted on: 05/22/2015 11:24am
Quote Post

Ive been playing this for days now with all the available hacks, I make it obvious and im still not banned