[Resolved] Problem with Applying Hacks
Problem with Applying Hacks Posted on: 03/29/2015 1:45pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Trainer Version: KongHackTrainer 0.1.0.56
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Browser: Pale Moon (Firefox will not work too)
Game: All
Issue: Applying hacks seem to not work properly, i have to do a certain sequence of things to apply them after opening the Trainer:

1) Use the "Launch Trainer!" link on game page

2) Select the proper process

3) Do NOT select the Pause Option

If i select the Pause Option and\or select the process before clicking "Launch Trainer!" the hacks are not applied at all or only the first is applied but fail and send a downvote even if the code work properly.
After that the Trainer will not work anymore and evenclosing it will not solve the problem cause the process continue running in background, i have to manually terminate it.

I can also hack one game each time, to hack another i have to close the trainer and reopen it.

Lastly it seem that if i do thing in the correct order the hacks are applied but it will not auto-vote, the only auto-vote done is the single downvote in case of trainer failure.

I Have downloaded the latest installer, uninstalled and reinstalled the trainer, Run it as Admin, nothing work.

No error message i shown and last time i used it (near a week ago) it was all allright, i have not made other changes to the PC in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for anything that can be done.

RE: Problem with Applying Hacks Posted on: 03/30/2015 4:28am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Nuriell Posted on: 03/29/2015 9:45am

Trainer Version: KongHackTrainer 0.1.0.56
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Browser: Pale Moon
Game: All
Issue: Applying hacks seem to not work properly, i have to do a certain sequence of things to apply them after opening the Trainer:

1) Use the "Launch Trainer!" link on game page

2) Select the proper process

3) Do NOT select the Pause Option

If i select the Pause Option and\or select the process before clicking "Launch Trainer!" the hacks are not applied at all or only the first is applied but fail and send a downvote even if the code work properly.
After that the Trainer will not work anymore and evenclosing it will not solve the problem cause the process continue running in background, i have to manually terminate it.

I can also hack one game each time, to hack another i have to close the trainer and reopen it.

I Have downloaded the latest installer, uninstalled and reinstalled the trainer, Run it as Admin, nothing work.

No error message i shown and last time i used it (near a week ago) it was all allright, i have not made other changes to the PC in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for anything that can be done.

that sounds like a major problem. im not sure if thats an inherent bug in the trainer, or if its cause by the browser. i would suggest using one of the supported browsers like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and seeing if that helps anything.

paging doctor fagget

trainer problemz yo

RE: Problem with Applying Hacks Posted on: 03/30/2015 10:02am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You do realize Kolonel isn't getting paid to work on the trainer, right?  He's a tad busy at the moment.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Problem with Applying Hacks Posted on: 03/30/2015 1:41pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Ok, just made a test on Firefox and it have the same problem, nothing change.

Updated the first post with some new info.

EDIT: Still have this problem and it seem i am not the only one.

Like in the game "The Power Of Love", the hack got 2 downvotes, my trainer failed and downvoted for -3, done the right process and it worked fixing the vote, i think the 2 downvotes came from Trainers Fails.

I still have no idea of what can cause this.

EDIT: Now is fixed and this thread can be closed and marked as Solved.