Marvel Avengers Alliance
Companion Heroes
Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/05/2015 9:49pm
Quote Post

I'm not sure whether this allowed here, since it doesn't really have to do with hax, but it does have to do with MAA, and since there's no MAA talk forum (as far as I know), it would be cool to have some talk here.

Anyways, you guys probably know that we have Kitty Pride, Ka-Zar and this new fellow, Chase, that have a pet with them. Now, my (hopefully) conversation-starting question is: What other heroes should a pet they have with them, which duo heroes should be implemented as a single hero, and what should their abilities be?

I personally thought of two things on this matter: Firstly, it would be really cool to see a group like the Warriors Three be a single hero alike to Doom and Kang, where you can only make 2 of the 3 heroes perform an action per term, probably with some condition thrown it make it a bit less op, like they drop a stack of some buff each turn they're used, and each time they don't get used it stacks up, so they get stronger the less they're used.

Also, I think something like Agent Venom would be fun, for two heroes that fit each other a lot, where one has a chance to come out, or you have to swap the stances like Cable. Sorry if you see this post as useless, if so I won't post any of these again.

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/07/2015 1:13am
Quote Post

Your post is not useless and it's perfectly okay to post threads that don't have anything to do with hacks. We discuss general M:AA gameplay just as much as we do hacking it.

As for pet heroes, I'm not familiar enough with the Marvel universe to be able to mention any, aside from the ones already in the game. I'm sure there are more out there, I've only just recently started reading the comics.

Also I'm not sure we will be seeing any more single hero types like Doom and Kang, since they both were pretty big failures from a gameplay perspective. I mean Doom was kinda okay for a brief period, and for lack of better he can still be semi-decent on pvp offense. But overall he's not worth using anywhere, and Kang is a complete bust. That guy is utterly crap. I don't think PD will be going down that road again; Hybrid is a good example. He's inherently a 1-hero only type guy, but they instead decided to split him into various alt suits and a ton of E and A-isos so they could keep him as a regular team-up hero. Which was a good choice.

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/08/2015 2:09am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yup, do whatever you guys want.  We're limiting games to 1 forum per game, and as of right now creating forums for games is at our discretion.  Games that get big enough will be getting their own forums.  There isn't any automated system for this.

Anyway, have fun!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/15/2015 1:42pm
Quote Post

hey what about Groot and Rocket Raccoon.. Ha! it should be interesting

Or maybe Ironman-Warmachine-Rescue?

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/17/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post
assyouwiss14 Posted on: 04/15/2015 9:42am

Nah, they are too much different with each unique abilities, unlike Kitty, Ka-zar, and Chase.
And in Guardian team, Rocket is not a pet, LOL.

Black Panther and his "real" pet black panther (forgot the name) come in my first thought after reading this post.
Or maybe Pool Team Ups (Dogpool, Kidpool, etc etc) will make a gag there, but I think their background stories were to shallow to be brought into MAA.

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 04/19/2015 7:23pm
Quote Post
life89 Posted on: 04/17/2015 3:33pm
assyouwiss14 Posted on: 04/15/2015 9:42am

Nah, they are too much different with each unique abilities, unlike Kitty, Ka-zar, and Chase.
And in Guardian team, Rocket is not a pet, LOL.

Black Panther and his "real" pet black panther (forgot the name) come in my first thought after reading this post.
Or maybe Pool Team Ups (Dogpool, Kidpool, etc etc) will make a gag there, but I think their background stories were to shallow to be brought into MAA.

True that they're not pets, but it would be interesting to have them as some kind of team-up "turned into one Doom-strength hero". Especially the Groot and Rocket Raccoon team sounds great :D
The pool team-ups sound awesome too, maybe they could give Deadpool a very costly uniform that makes him a single hero on two spots, and recharge can have a slide-out with all his different Pools, he puts one of those as third hero, he can swap it every round or something, and they give the team some kind of buff and have a variation of Deadpool's abilities :P