[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 5:45pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
fakutya Posted on: 10/11/2015 12:50pm

For many-many months I have been using Konghack. But as today I got banned. Can only play with hackers. 
I dont know if it is related to alloys (with spawn rate increase you can hit alloy limit per match, resulting with autoban) or the nantohack

Sorry for your loss. :(
you shouldn't probably use them together. A lot of bans are not even automatic, it's an heuristic approace. Once you are flagged if you raise some more warnings before the counter reset you'll trigger the ban. I would advise to get a steady amount of alloy per day instead of going binge-eater on boxes. Useless post is useless

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post

If you get flagged, how long before the reset?

"If life is hard, shouldn't you be too?"

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 6:32pm
Quote Post
That's how it works...

For many-many months I have been using Konghack. But as today I got banned. Can only play with hackers. 
I dont know if it is related to alloys (with spawn rate increase you can hit alloy limit per match, resulting with autoban) or the nantohack

Maybe you got more than 14 strongboxes with the spawn rate increase (if you used the 100% drop), and hackergonnahackLOL said the nano drop doesn't make you MP banned. So it may be the alloy limit. (I wonder if there is a limit too for nano strongboxes hacked in store...)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:27pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

now we have to worry about reaching a potential alloy limmit? Is this true? edit:can someone with alloy hack test this theory? thanks

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:41pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I don't know, there are much better ways to do it, and you can't get unbanned unless you hack for it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:38pm
Quote Post
Foxtheboss Posted on: 10/11/2015 2:32pm

Maybe you got more than 14 strongboxes with the spawn rate increase (if you used the 100% drop), and hackergonnahackLOL said the nano drop doesn't make you MP banned. So it may be the alloy limit. (I wonder if there is a limit too for nano strongboxes hacked in store...)

I never used the 100% drop rate, not that stupid :)

But taking into consideration 100% nano drop does not automaitcally result in autoban, I have to assume it is the alloy limit. 

I mean with 2X alloy, nm400 the max you can get is 3800-4000 (without box scrap) and many cases i earned 5000 and seemed like a top. So it is like an autoban if you reach alloy limit. Not to mention, many hackers are complaining on Ninjakiwi also at the moment

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:52pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Wait how are hackers complaining on ninjakiwi?

Anyways, my character screenshots have been spreading all over kong and NK...
Its op that character.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:03pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Zombie spawn rate can also get you a ban. This is because when ever there is a bounty, all your kills for that bounty is visible to anyone that sees you on the leaderboard. If you get way too many kills way to quickly, someone can report you which could lead to a ban. Using zombie spawnrate right as a bounty starts, you can get noticed easily. It's best to use it a couple hours into the bounty, where everyone the top 1% has thousands of kills anyways. Not sure if this info was useful to anyone(hope it was).

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I am saying that if you see different zombies then other players, that could be used as a MP ban thing. Also that it causes DCs.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:09pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 3:41pm

I don't know, there are much better ways to do it, and you can't get unbanned unless you hack for it.

okay, sounds reasonable. Thanks

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:15pm
Quote Post
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/11/2015 5:03pm

Zombie spawn rate can also get you a ban. This is because when ever there is a bounty, all your kills for that bounty is visible to anyone that sees you on the leaderboard. If you get way too many kills way to quickly, someone can report you which could lead to a ban. Using zombie spawnrate right as a bounty starts, you can get noticed easily. It's best to use it a couple hours into the bounty, where everyone the top 1% has thousands of kills anyways. Not sure if this info was useful to anyone(hope it was).

I paid attention to that all the time

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:25pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Used spawnrate with allways nano and no ban. Whenever I use spawnrate I use it in single player nightmare, and always nano I use with other players. What ever the reasons were that you got banned, I can't imagine it was from these hacks. Have you checked hacker report forums to see if anyone reported you or something?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

A new list of NK ban checks has been released here: 4thdimensiontraveler.wikia.com/wiki/NK_Ban_Checks
I'm adding a list so people can see.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:31pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 5:26pm

A new list of NK ban checks has been released here: 4thdimensiontraveler.wikia.com/wiki/NK_Ban_Checks
I'm adding a list so people can see.

Cool, thanks. How often does this get updated btw? I might refer to it freequently

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It gets updated when I discover something, anyone can edit it to add more.