this is a actual forum now fellow members
this is a actual forum now fellow members Posted on: 04/21/2015 12:16am
Quote Post

it appears many of us have forgotten we now have a actual FULL forum to ourselves here.. lol

what I mean is we can make topics of ANYTHING we want an stop flooding other topics that could be used as good sticky posts to help newer members when they need or seeking help.. if we ALL tried to work better together we could turn this into a better resource for all of us to enjoy an use to try an become better at MAA an the use of the supplied hacks and exploits here..

so the point of my present topic is lets try an get to better using our new forum setup an try an get things kept a bit neater an organized.. would be nice to separate things a bit more an allow help topics be kept as help topics.. an request topics be kept as they are an so forth.. if we work together I know we can accomplish this..

RE: this is a actual forum now fellow members Posted on: 04/23/2015 3:25pm
Quote Post

Indeed, well said.

RE: this is a actual forum now fellow members Posted on: 04/23/2015 11:24pm
Quote Post

thank you fathead I was worried that some might take offense to the post when I made it.. but as I tried to explain in it I feel this would help us all in the long run an I hope also make things a good bit neater around here as well.. I know we have all gotten use to spamming random comments into a single thread.. shoot even I do that myself from time to time.. but I just felt if we all worked together we could help make this one of the better MAA hacking forums around is all