GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots
GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 04/26/2015 3:11pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.

[DONT DO THIS ANYMORE: HIGH RISK OF BEING BANNED]

hey guys, havent done a tutorial recently but this is a quick and dirty one.

NB: You may get banned but probably not.

Things you will need:

* GTA V Online
* Cheat Engine

Objective: Get lots of money easily.

Reason: Grinding is annoying and time consuming

Now, you can search for your money and get it and everything, but it is 100% serversided. You cannot change that. You may even get flagged for cheating if you try that.

So instead, we're going to do something cheeky instead.

Step 1: Steal car. Make sure its not too nice, you are going to have to bring it to the customs car shop. The car I stole

Step 2: Drive to a Los Santos Customs. Drive the car in, go to sell it BUT DONT SELL IT YET. Find out how much the car costs. In this case, the car is worth $1500

Step 3: Search for the value of the car you found in cheat engine (4B*1)

Step 4: Leave Los Santos Customs

Step 5: Smash car into wall

Step 6: Drive back into Los Santos customs, DO NOT REPAIR CAR, check value of car again. In this case it is now $1155

Step 7: Search for new value

Step 8: Repair car, drive out, drive back in, search for value of car again. 

Step 9: Select all addresses, change them to something highish like a million. Dont go too high or you'll make yourself obvious.

Step 10: Sell car.

lol idek why i still come here

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/02/2015 3:44pm
Quote Post

Thx dude :D.

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/02/2015 7:46pm
Quote Post

thats way too easy

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/05/2015 3:52am
Quote Post

I wouldn't do this, Rockstar are assholes and they're straight up banning people from online(not sure if it does single player as well since it uses their dumb service). They really don't want mods/third party programs used, just don't be surprised if you're banned.

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/05/2015 4:39pm
Quote Post

Dont worry about getting Banned, im using this methode and i didnt get banned yet.

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/05/2015 7:54pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
Cheetahs Posted on: 05/05/2015 12:39pm

Dont worry about getting Banned, im using this methode and i didnt get banned yet.

As a note to anyone that actually care about their online account, do NOT use this method as Rockstar has been banning people. Even if this guy is saying don't worry about getting banned, I assume he only has GTAV for PC and has been hacking it since this morning. Rokcstar can take up to days or weeks to get around to banning different levels of offenses.

Again, if you care about your online account, do not risk using a simple Cheat Engine hack, as they are quite easily traced. You are likely to get caught but it is not a 100% chance as of now.

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 05/11/2015 6:38pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.

fwiw I still havent been banned for doing this but one of my mates has, I would advise everyone to not do this anymore

lol idek why i still come here

RE: GTA V Online (PC) w/ screenshots Posted on: 09/30/2016 3:01pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Rockstar has been banning people who are with same lobby with a cheater so i would suggest not to use any cheats since the game itself costs a hefty amount

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."