[Help] Uninstall/Clean install of the KH Ultra Trainer?

Norton ate the KongHack .exe file when I tried to install it on a laptop, and I can't figure out how to restore it. Running the install file gives an "Application Cannot be Started" error. Is it possible to uninstall/do a clean install of the trainer again?

Never let a computer tell me shit.

you can uninstall from the control panel, or just delete the clickonce appcache.
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Apps\2.0

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/30/2015 11:24am

you can uninstall from the control panel, or just delete the clickonce appcache.
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Apps\2.0

I don't have a Documents and Settings folder in C:, wasn't that phased out with Vista? If you mean Users, I don't see a Local Settings folder under my username there either.

Never let a computer tell me shit.

woops. try C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Thanks for this, AVG deleted a file and it didn't work so I redownloaded the file to install it or whatever but it didn't work. Now that I deleted 2.0 it works!

Use Iobit Unninstall Installer. I recommend.