[Information] MAA Bot
a really great free/paid bot for farming
RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/05/2015 4:28am
Quote Post

well going to the original site does offer a few more setup tips.. http://avengersalliancebot.blogspot.com/

an yes you can hit the pause button on your keyboard to pause the bot.. and if you wish to stop the bot then the esc key will stop it.. 

plus since I've been using this for so long I've learned with my weak system I need to try an keep my browser extensions down to a minimum to help reduce the refreshes I tend to get while running it.. also if you have a spare system that you can run the game and bot on would be nice also.. that way you can still use your primary system for other things you wish to do online while its running on the spare system.. just a few ideas I thought I'd share.. lol

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/05/2015 5:14pm
Quote Post

Thanks

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/21/2015 6:23pm
Quote Post

Are you guys talking about this bot :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakQq3H4ujc 

I used it few days ago the trial version and no miracle , not even a cp for 4 turns . 

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post

well all this does is run the missions and flightdeck for you it has NO hacks or cheats built into it.. sounds like you had the same bad luck most everyone does on the roulette.. lol

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:33pm
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 05/21/2015 4:12pm

well all this does is run the missions and flightdeck for you it has NO hacks or cheats built into it.. sounds like you had the same bad luck most everyone does on the roulette.. lol

yeah and it was a terrific experience using that bot . 

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/21/2015 11:03pm
Quote Post

Never had much luck with this bot. Usually runs 1 mission, or 2 then goes back to flight deck and does nothing. 

RE: MAA Bot Posted on: 05/22/2015 7:22pm
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 05/05/2015 12:12am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/03/2015 8:28pm
jess3jai Posted on: 05/03/2015 8:13pm

do you need to be on the screen to use the bot or u can still using the computer while the bot is running?

you probably shouldnt use yor cpu at the same time as the bot.
it moves the mouse for you, so it is very difficult.

thanks, one more question, how do you stop the bot or pause it? i can't close the bot after i click start

Try a virtual pc.... meanwhile You are using your PC, the bot is working in their business. My 2 cents.

BTW, any1 knows a good CP farmer Bot 12.2? JOb and Studies dont let me get time for it. i mean FREE