RE: MAA - hax - easy win
Very clear and very helpful.
Thanks!
MAA - hax - easy win
824 posts
Very clear and very helpful.
Thanks!
So, I changed cbns_f_victory to 1000000 and give me positive something like 320.000.000 which is whorse, lol. Then cahnged it to 1000000000000 and gave me negative but does not memorise, it stays 320.000.000..Ohh well..
I found a way to win 99% of the battles in PVP. I use modified xml to give my agent initiative and go first in combat and I use KHUT AOE + Anim x8 and this weapons: Fe'Eb Den'roc + Hallowed Flame Thrower (must go together if not Fe'Eb Den'roc will not work). It is possible that the enemy player goes first in combat the I use Groot to protect my agent or other protector. It is almost as fast like Skip fight. won 10 battles of 10 without CVE
Change it to something less then. Eventually you'll hit a value that gives you negative score.
The fe'eb denroc strategy is well known here. I would rather use the Vampiric sword than the hallowed flamethrower though, since the sword gives you a chance to gain an instant turn every time an action is taken, including enemy actions. Some times my agent takes a turn before the enemy Spitfire simply because she used her scrapper ability.
I also use the Blaster suit with Phased Frequencies e-iso so he never misses. The supporting heroes I bring along are Nico and Mantis, because both of them can grant my agent an instant turn in case they go before him, and both of them have nice utility (Nico is hard to kill, Mantis has quick action heal/shield buffs)
I find it interesting though that you don't get CVE from modifying the initiative?
Change it to something less then. Eventually you'll hit a value that gives you negative score.
The fe'eb denroc strategy is well known here. I would rather use the Vampiric sword than the hallowed flamethrower though, since the sword gives you a chance to gain an instant turn every time an action is taken, including enemy actions. Some times my agent takes a turn before the enemy Spitfire simply because she used her scrapper ability.
I also use the Blaster suit with Phased Frequencies e-iso so he never misses. The supporting heroes I bring along are Nico and Mantis, because both of them can grant my agent an instant turn in case they go before him, and both of them have nice utility (Nico is hard to kill, Mantis has quick action heal/shield buffs)
I find it interesting though that you don't get CVE from modifying the initiative?
I don't have Phased Frequencies e-iso and I cannot buy it and I don't have Vampiric Sword either. But Today I did the same like yesterday and got CVE, I don't understand anymore, it seems random the CVE
Yes the CVE's are random. I fought 3 fight with Auto-win today and then got CVE, 2 with AOE + Dam. Yesterday used them both plus others with xml where my Agent used items I knew other team would not be using and increaded their damage to take out the other team. I would get 1 or 2 fights then CVE. I used many quick action debuff items example famine post, Menacing Pulse, Terrifying Goblin Mask. All you do is find them in item0.xml and their damage is listed with 0 and changed it to 30.0 max and 29.0 min. One shot every time. but like I said CVE's random.
i found this guys
is this true ?
That has been going around for a good long time from what I remember.
It's an old left over message from an experimental anti-cheat feature that was put into the game code back in pvp Season ... 17-18 or something like that. It caused a lot of problems, sending those warning messages out to people who never used hacks and whatnot so they gave up on it and just left the message in the game files.
There is no anti-cheat, that message is just an old scare tactic that the non-cheaters cling their hopes upon, thinking the hackers are still getting banned.
Something I just noticed if others could report their results can find out if its true or just seems that way. I had to fight like 12 fights to get my 5 win got CVEs on others. The ones I won I had about a 50 point advantage on opponent, and the ones I had CVE the other person was either higher or just a few points below me. Example 1688 to 1682 CVE 1688 to 1624 won.
Well today I did 1 daily and then 1 PVP auto-win and I was only 4 points above opponent and won. I got all 5 PVP with auto-win. So today score had nothin to do with it.
i dont know if this can help but all pvp battles of silver league can be won by auto win but as soon as we reach rating 950 the hack fails i've tried this last 3 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!
Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
In Danger room I can use any hero but not agent.
Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
Tested both the Daily and the Simulator and it worked fine for me. I was able to use the agent in the Generalists Only simulation and the Scrappers Only daily.
I tried Tac suit and Bruiser suit still didnt work. On default I use Gen Armor. I even tried different hacks even just Danger room. I also just tried it with coowon, and still anavailable Agent is restricted.
Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
In Danger room I can use any hero but not agent.
Sure? try again i tested it and work fine
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Hello there guy, test my new hack for Danger Room and Dayly Missions
only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
In Danger room I can use any hero but not agent.
Sure? try again i tested it and work fine
I tried Tac suit and Bruiser suit still didnt work. On default I use Gen Armor. I even tried different hacks even just Danger room. I also just tried it with coowon, and still anavailable Agent is restricted.