MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/12/2015 8:54pm
Quote Post
merdol39 Posted on: 05/12/2015 4:37pm
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/12/2015 3:58pm

when i try to use 112.xml and succesfully activate it the enemies dont attack they just skip their turns and my team does auto-battle so can anyone tell me why ? (i used the xml from jarly)

Use this one:
- Enemy hit with big DMG 
- extra you can change Agent for other hero to earn more XP
- i try to change capita america but  that make CVE

Goood luck
http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/7SmGuuL7/file.html

where were u my whole life ? this is the best hack ever which worked exactly like i thought it would thanks alllllotttt 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:13pm
Quote Post

ok time to sound like a true NOOB then.. hehe.. can anyone give a clearer step by step process on how to use an activate the present listing of xml's?.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:16pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/12/2015 4:54pm

when i try to use 112.xml and succesfully activate it the enemies dont attack they just skip their turns and my team does auto-battle so can anyone tell me why ? (i used the xml from jarly)

Use this one:
- Enemy hit with big DMG 

Goood luck

where were u my whole life ? this is the best hack ever which worked exactly like i thought it would thanks alllllotttt 

There is one more hax with mission.xml

Change  mini to main in xml and when you start mission you must fight all mini boss and at end when you fight main boss you fight  all boss mini and main it is helpfull to gain 5 star :)

Add for this KHUT and  mod <maxDmg> and you have maximum of point for mission

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/12/2015 9:51pm
Quote Post
merdol39 Posted on: 05/12/2015 5:16pm
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/12/2015 4:54pm

Use this one:
- Enemy hit with big DMG 

Goood luck

There is one more hax with mission.xml

Change  mini to main in xml and when you start mission you must fight all mini boss and at end when you fight main boss you fight  all boss mini and main it is helpfull to gain 5 star :)

Add for this KHUT and  mod <maxDmg> and you have maximum of point for mission

i didnt get what u meant but my guess is to change "mini" to "main" in the mission.xml right ? but how will  tht get me 5 star in the missions ? i want to do it for all the missions in season  1 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
take it easy
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/12/2015 10:36am
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/11/2015 10:44pm

Editing the client.xml can accomplish several things, I'll just mention that and I accomplished

-Edit The damage of weapons
Edit skills damage Heroes
-Convert Any weapon in quick action, remove cooling, make weapons of attack are AOB, make the beneficial states never expire.
-Increase The score for 5 Stars in one round (Special to the Daily Missions)

In The XML of missions can increase DROP facing hit enemies (For round'm getting 20 ISO U xD I have 4k)
-Make Enemies attack each other and reduce the attack skills

enlightenedYou can do many things, it's just a matter of using the imagination
Some are using DROP HACK BR, as they do not obtain a CVE? I do not know, I'm investigating ...enlightened

what xml are you using for the 5 star in 1 run ?

In the cliente.xml, look for commands with the name \ "CBNS \" and tries to change their default values such that (cbns_f_vitality) the default is 500, you can change it to 50000 or more

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 2:43am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

dreamwalker - slow down.  Many of the questions you pose have been answered already. I know we've spoken about a lot of things already. 

Get a copy pf Notepad++. Just google it; it's free. Open the xml files people are offering with notepad++ and read them. Take the time to do the same thing everyone else is doing. Also, read this thread again; there is a lot of useful information which pertains to all the things you want to do and understand. 

Believe me, friend, I don't want to diminish your spirit, but rather, I would encourage you to explore and learn like we are all doing. Don't give up so quickly and ask questions. Read this thread again, and again, and absorb what everyone is saying. Try and fail a few times. Don't wish for things, dig into the xml files and make things happen. 

It's good to be excited; spend that energy experimenting a bit.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 3:13am
Quote Post

This is fun, thanks for the sharing @merdol39. Who the hell would try every little old trick over and over? Hope PD won't turn their protection back for a while. :)

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 5:13am
Quote Post

In The XML of missions can increase DROP facing hit enemies (For round'm getting 20 ISO U xD I have 4k)

What value we should change to get 20 ISO ;)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 5:23am
Quote Post
merdol39 Posted on: 05/13/2015 1:13am

If you change the values you get 1 UISO/hit. Which means hit the enemies more often (with weak heroes for example). I get 10-15/round.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 11:41am
Quote Post
take it easy

Old Stuff but still Working

To make other Characters go Auto-Battle, Open client.xml with notepad++ and search for the Character that you want and then change the string between <controller><controller> from "UserController" to "ScriptableAIController".

To make the enemy hit themselves in other mission, get the mission .xml by playing that mission. For mission Season 1 1.1, the xml file would be 101.xml. Once you have that file, open it with notepad++ and press "Ctrl+F" go to the replace tab and replace "enemy" with "defense". And also, replace "area" with "myTeam".

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 11:47am
Quote Post

This is great x)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 11:51am
Quote Post
take it easy

Search:
<inCombatDropRateKo>1.15</inCombatDropRateKo>

Replace:
​<inCombatDropRateKo>1000.15</inCombatDropRateKo>

Search:
<inCombatDropRateHit>1.04</inCombatDropRateHit>

Replace:
<inCombatDropRateHit>1000.04</inCombatDropRateHit>

Note: I`m using Quicksilver second skill

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 12:04pm
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/13/2015 7:51am

Search:
<inCombatDropRateKo>1.15</inCombatDropRateKo>

Replace:
​<inCombatDropRateKo>1000.15</inCombatDropRateKo>

Search:
<inCombatDropRateHit>1.04</inCombatDropRateHit>

Replace:
<inCombatDropRateHit>1000.04</inCombatDropRateHit>

Note: I`m using Quicksilver second skill

thanks for suck important things in this and ur last post i understand the editing of xml file alot better

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 12:52pm
Quote Post

i will try. Thank you 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/13/2015 2:02pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/13/2015 7:41am

Old Stuff but still Working

To make other Characters go Auto-Battle, Open client.xml with notepad++ and search for the Character that you want and then change the string between <controller><controller> from "UserController" to "ScriptableAIController".

To make the enemy hit themselves in other mission, get the mission .xml by playing that mission. For mission Season 1 1.1, the xml file would be 101.xml. Once you have that file, open it with notepad++ and press "Ctrl+F" go to the replace tab and replace "enemy" with "defense". And also, replace "area" with "myTeam".

i dont understand how to make an xml file. i cleared the cache and launched charles then i launched the game, but where do i look and what do i do to find and save the .xml file after i start the mission?