MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/14/2015 10:37pm
Quote Post
flare101 Posted on: 05/14/2015 5:33pm

totally lost with the process xD hopfully there with be a guide. keep up the great work guys 

So... u need first install Charles Web Debbugging Proxy (best one full complete), then clear all cookies, caches, historic your browser.
Put certificate charles in your browser too. (have one video in this post)
Now, go open charles and your game (MAA). you will see several address in charles, try find this (my numb is 5, your maybe different)
https://maa5-a.akamaihd.net
Then, open this paste (see image)
Go in past "marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20150501115312/client/xml/pt_BR(this past is language your game)"
In paste have all information your game as droprate, damage, kill enemy and others. If want changes this item, u need have "notepad++" for open and change value, name...
Finnaly, select one .xml (EX.: in my case 1026.xml), use map local and choose other .xml (EX.:u need have same .xml, in my case case 1026.xml i changes droprate and action enemies) now save and re-load your game. (for mission, if you select mission cap. 1-5-X. In charles apperece 105.xml for exemple)
Then, see your changes... I hope this helps.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/14/2015 10:57pm
Quote Post

My brain is melting, I'm gonna continue tomorrow. Trying to force CP droprates on 1.12.2  to 100%. I think it's possible, just need to figure out which id's are the correct ones and cross reference them in several xmls.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:03pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 05/14/2015 6:57pm

My brain is melting, I'm gonna continue tomorrow. Trying to force CP droprates on 1.12.2  to 100%. I think it's possible, just need to figure out which id's are the correct ones and cross reference them in several xmls.

lol
this is awesome

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:53pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/14/2015 12:25pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:59am
AWSMANKS Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:35am

Yes, all training energy and flight deck times are on server. Gives CVE. Have you tried changing values of hard currency(gold) ?

most likely the very first thing to become server sided....

I FKING GIVE UP!! NOTHING WILL MAKE THE PROXY SETTINGS WINDOW COME UP!!!
i have a windows 7x64 machine
the charles ssl certificate is installed
i have tried charles:

• 3.9.2 x32 and x64
  • 3.9.3 x32
  • 3.10 x32 and x64
  • 3.11b x32 and x64

as stated above i click the proxy settings menu option and noting happens......
anybody else have any ideas??

Update your Java install.

meant to say that i tried that too, to no avail -_-

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 12:57am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I've experienced that exact proplem before, and updating java fixed it. 

I'd recommend going into Add/Remove Programs (start-run-appwiz.cpl) and remove java runtimes 6, 7, 8 or whatever is there. After that, get the updated version and installed it. Charles will not give you a few important options without having a clean java install.

Edit: a reminder to all Charles-ers. The game has been updated, therefore you need to redo the "map local" links, because they will have the old update string in the url.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 1:28am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/14/2015 8:57pm

I'd recommend going into Add/Remove Programs (start-run-appwiz.cpl) and remove java runtimes 6, 7, 8 or whatever is there. After that, get the updated version and installed it. Charles will not give you a few important options without having a clean java install.

Edit: a reminder to all Charles-ers. The game has been updated, therefore you need to redo the "map local" links, because they will have the old update string in the url.

no wonder my item0.xml and items1.xml hacks werent working thanks 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 1:40am
Quote Post

Good evening you could make a video tutorial on how to replace the .xml in charles

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 1:51am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/14/2015 8:57pm

first off, i assume you were talking to me. secondly, i tried this and it didnt work. i left my charles 3.9.2x64 installed, and uninstalled my 8.45 java (freshly updated from last night). then i just reinstalled java. since it didnt work should i uninstall/reinstall charles at any point? also should i restart the computer at any point?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 2:06am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I don't think you should have to rest art the PC after java uninstalls and reinstalls. 

If you're on firefox, I'm wondering if you need to go into Tools-Enable Charles Proxy (in firefox) 

You shouldn't have to reinstall Charles.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 3:48am
Quote Post

In mission.xml what I have to change to get 5 stars in one run?
itry alot things, but i cant get this...

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 3:51am
Quote Post
take it easy
LordPain Posted on: 05/14/2015 9:40pm

Good evening you could make a video tutorial on how to replace the .xml in charles

Here are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68yu-AxM6Fw

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 7:20am
Quote Post
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:48pm

In mission.xml what I have to change to get 5 stars in one run?
itry alot things, but i cant get this...

Change this
 <name>cbns_m_boss</name>
 <value>5</value>

To this
 <name>cbns_m_boss</name>
      <value>5000000</value>

After you killing the boss of the mission you will see your extreme score. But don't do this on regular missions because your allies can see your best score, and they will know you cheated. On the daily mission it's fine. On other missions I would say change 5 to 10 or 15 ect. But don't go high.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 8:13am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/14/2015 10:06pm

I don't think you should have to rest art the PC after java uninstalls and reinstalls. 

If you're on firefox, I'm wondering if you need to go into Tools-Enable Charles Proxy (in firefox) 

You shouldn't have to reinstall Charles.

that didnt work because firefox said that charles already was enabled....(too frustrating for words)

so i gof super masochistic and created a new account on the computer. i reinstalled firefox on it and then also reinstalled charles on it too. and now for some stupid reason the settings work! here is the new problem tho, all i see are unknowns. i have installed the certificate and followed these settings:
SSL: enable
SSL - Locations: *.playdom.com, *.akamaihd.net

the problem is that when i try to load the game after i do this it doesnt load....

help please!
what am i doing right/wrong?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 8:29am
Quote Post

uhm. is it possible to hack the roulette or any cp related hack? its been a year since I last played this game.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/15/2015 8:49am
Quote Post
rigil002 Posted on: 05/15/2015 4:29am

uhm. is it possible to hack the roulette or any cp related hack? its been a year since I last played this game.

no and yes it may take a while to get the answer for ur question since we found some gala codings (roulette) but tht may just give cve but the current problem is identifying those which is hard

and kirby open charles then load the game then go back to charles and search for the https://maa*-a.akamaihd.net   (there will be multiple of them) right click and select ssl proxing one by one since the *.playdom.com, *.akamaihd.net didnt work for me too then refresh and see