MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/08/2016 4:01pm
Quote Post

ok guys i have problem with KHUT. when i start play pvp and i have KHUT if i finish the battle always loading the game...when i quit KHUT and refresh page and i go to pvp i have +14 points and normally +1 lockbox but every game i must refresh the page and start new KHUT.is there anyone who have this problem? thx a lot

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/08/2016 8:21pm
Quote Post

What options are you using on the KHUT? 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/08/2016 8:56pm
Quote Post

i try everything. only AOE or just no toast.but yesterday everythings good i always use disoriented,aoe no toast and PVE agent damage and everything is fine but today when i use anything from KHUT always loading the game and i must refresh..i really dont know why.:(

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/09/2016 2:43am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

When I want to do auto-win missions like the Daily or Spec Ops, I only choose No Toast, and Auto-Win. I don't choose anything else.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/09/2016 2:16pm
Quote Post

ok guys today same like yesterday.i start game activate KHUT, in KHUT i activate no toast and skyp fight and i start play pvp firts game everythings good i finish and always loading and i must refresh the page and KHUT. second start i open game activate KHUT go to the pvp and i have massage +14 game points ok i go to the next battle but now i activate in KHUT only no toast and same thing.i finish the fight and always game loading..i must refresh.in normal mission KHUT work great..:( is here anybody who have same problem?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 03/15/2016 5:43pm
Quote Post

PVP was getting really hard and annoying even with maxed out hero roster, KHUT is awesome!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/01/2016 3:50am
Quote Post

khut rocks pvp

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/01/2016 8:50pm
Quote Post

What are the odds that Playdom are monitoring time it takes to complete a PVP battle to detect use of KHUT skip-fight/auto-win? I'm thinking all it would take is the reading of the epoch values between start fight and continue clicks? You could automate this to flag suspect accounts en masse for further investigation, no?

Could we implement an optional delay? ie. random 5-10 seconds to throw them off?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/01/2016 9:58pm
Quote Post
CuriousGeorge81 Posted on: 04/01/2016 4:50pm

What are the odds that Playdom are monitoring time it takes to complete a PVP battle to detect use of KHUT skip-fight/auto-win? I'm thinking all it would take is the reading of the epoch values between start fight and continue clicks? You could automate this to flag suspect accounts en masse for further investigation, no?

Could we implement an optional delay? ie. random 5-10 seconds to throw them off?

In that cause they still could see you didn't throw any turn or punch to defeat the other team.  If they want to check something trust me they will. But they lazy and don't care that much. If you afraid of using cheats, don't use them.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/02/2016 6:13pm
Quote Post

They have more than a 100k people playing this game. They have neither the time, resources nor inclement to check on accounts unless those accounts get mass-reported by other players. Don't worry

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/02/2016 6:15pm
Quote Post

My lvl 20 is in vibranium lvl now. Am I going to be reported?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/02/2016 7:08pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
hitmanx3223 Posted on: 04/02/2016 2:15pm

My lvl 20 is in vibranium lvl now. Am I going to be reported?

most definately

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/05/2016 9:21pm
Quote Post

@hitman: If you don't want all the effort you've put into your account being destroyed, stay in Diamond league and build up your level, characters and gear so it looks half-decent and raises less suspicion.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/12/2016 4:56pm
Quote Post

Yo. guys, I'm kinda troubled. I didnt know you need to recruit a lot of heroes to proceed to higher levels in season 1. I've searched for ways to make an instant 5 stars so I can get a lot of gold and command points for recruitement. Anyone of you be good enough can give a clue on how to do it? I saw some videos but they are using some kind of trainer that is not working on my end now. 

Thanks in advance. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 04/12/2016 8:56pm
Quote Post
take it easy

if you read in this post from the begining u can found that you're are looking, just spend some time and plzz read cover to cover

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.