MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/20/2015 12:00pm
Quote Post
Its just to put agent in.
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/20/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 11/20/2015 5:23am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 11/20/2015 12:35am

Has anyone tried to replace agent to new simulator fights.  5 Fights and 18,540 enough to lvl 15, and 2,540 more than agent needs to lvl up.

Yes it works  I leveled up my agent no CVE, closed down, reopened and still have the GOLD for leveling up and new xp amount. 
In danger_room.xml just need to change the 47 
true  to  false.

does that mean it doestn cost any points when fight? or just put agent in it?

see the possibilities of taking one another by lvl ... my eyes come shine, Check whether this new training room is not to use these energies . by the way should give each one a little 3 fights consumes energy. then you should have small flaw in this case the energy get home I will make some test.
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/20/2015 7:43pm
Quote Post

Has anyone tried to replace agent to new simulator fights.  5 Fights and 18,540 enough to lvl 15, and 2,540 more than agent needs to lvl up.

Yes it works  I leveled up my agent no CVE, closed down, reopened and still have the GOLD for leveling up and new xp amount. 
true  to  false.

I've tried to use this method, I've lost energy with first of three battle than i'cant finish alle 3 battles.

Question: to gain gold what I've to do? Could you explain your steps? Thx in advance

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/20/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 11/20/2015 2:43pm

true  to  false.

I've tried to use this method, I've lost energy with first of three battle than i'cant finish alle 3 battles.

Question: to gain gold what I've to do? Could you explain your steps? Thx in advance

The method I explained does cost points.

I have not found a way to get it to cost 0.  I removed cost for doing battle and you can do the battle but dont get any xp, also increase the multipler, but after refresh you dont get the extra xp.  I am trying other things right now.  Also to save me time does anyone know the cost ID for energy.  The cost Id for sim points is b14730cefaf21c2c61848dfc75744810.  I would like to try and replace 2X energy in place of sim points.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/21/2015 12:56am
Quote Post

The old Simulator glitch still works (somewhat). Remember back when you could use your 3 sim battles, then do the sim intro training battle (the free one), refresh the game, and you'd have a full energy bar again? Yeah, that shit still works. Kind of.

The new sim battles come in 3 different tiers. The first 2 battles don't cost sim energy, but the third one does. If you do the SECOND of the three battles (2/3) twice, it will cast 1 Sim points, but then do the simulator intro, refresh the game, and you will get your 1 sim point back so you can redo the second battle again. Rinse and repeat.

If you do that on the Generalist battles, you can get unlimited 969 XP. It's boring as hell and takes a long time because you have to reload after each battle, but it works. Set up a mouse macro and bling, gold will never be an issue for you again.

k so just a step by step recap:

1. Play Generalist battle 1/3 (425 XP, free)
2. Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, free)
3. Replay Generalist battle 2/3 (969 XP, cost 1 Sim point)
4. Play Sim Intro battle (0 XP, free)
5. Refresh the game and get 1 Sim point back
6. Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 XP, cost 1 Sim point)
7. Play Sim Intro battle (0 XP, free)
8. Refresh the game and get 1 Sim point back
9. Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 XP, cost 1 Sim point)

And so on and so forth. Just keep repeating steps 3, 4 & 5.

I tried doing it with battle 3/3 which gives 3708 XP, but it didn't work. It seems to only work on battle 1/3 and 2/3, but I only spent like 5 minutes experimenting on it so maybe there's some other glitch or better way of doing it. Have fun.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/21/2015 2:46am
Quote Post

Yes the reason is as soon as you finish the 3rd battle you get the 5cp and some where it tells the system you have completed all mission and to start charging you for each battle.  I have been looking to find way to reset so it would be back to like you never did the fights.  I believe that is attached somewhere in the server so can not delete you have done tasks. 

But one thing someone who likes to create new accounts and play could try.  Get rid of reward id which gives you the reward for finishing the first battle, so you can go on to the second battle, do same get rid of second reward id.  Now on 3rd fight get rid of lock description and lock id, and get rid of dangerRoomSetId that conects with the 5cp reward.  and see if you can fight the 3rd tier, over and over again.

Now I would not do that if you have the first 2 already done you might just end up messing it up so you dont get the 5cp for completing the 3 battles but if the 5cp is not important than you could try to see if you can run the 3rd battle that way, over and over again.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/21/2015 8:09am
Quote Post

@fathead To regain the 1 sim point back is enough to do the mission 2/3 and then refresh game.

@jimmyadams18 According to you is it possible with charles assign exp of 3rd simulator mission to 1st or 2nd mission, or better to Simulation Intro battle (free, no sim point needed)

p.s. why my karma is always -1 :(

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/21/2015 8:47am
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 11/21/2015 3:09am

@fathead To regain the 1 sim point back is enough to do the mission 2/3 and then refresh game.

@jimmyadams18 According to you is it possible with charles assign exp of 3rd simulator mission to 1st or 2nd mission, or better to Simulation Intro battle (free, no sim point needed)

p.s. why my karma is always -1 :(

Unfortunately every thing I have tried to get battles for free has not worked.  I even tried replacing the sim points for a few other things, and none of them worked.  When I remove the cost id for the sim points I have fought the battle and did not get any xp just like the sim intro, which costs no points.  And changing the xp multiplyer is just for show, once I refresh all the extra points are gone.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/27/2015 9:57pm
Quote Post

Another way to get max exp from simulator.

Setup (charles as described beforre) + KHUT only autowin

1) Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, 1 sim point)
2) Play Bruiser battle 2/3 (646 Xp, 1 sim point)
3) Play Blaster battle 2/3 (646 Xp, 1 sim point)
Total 2161xp
4) Refresh and after reload game you'll have all 3 points used before

Repeat 1,2,3,4 every time you want.

So, to get 1 gold you need refresh game only 8 times
With a mouse recorder it's easy and a fast GOLD mode.

or better

2) Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, 1 sim point)
3) Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, 1 sim point)
Total 2907xp

So, to get 1 gold you need refresh game only 5,5 times

Enjoy guys!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/01/2015 5:18am
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 11/27/2015 4:57pm

Another way to get max exp from simulator.

Setup (charles as described beforre) + KHUT only autowin

2) Play Bruiser battle 2/3 (646 Xp, 1 sim point)
3) Play Blaster battle 2/3 (646 Xp, 1 sim point)
Total 2161xp

So, to get 1 gold you need refresh game only 8 times

or better

2) Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, 1 sim point)
3) Play Generalist battle 2/3 (969 Xp, 1 sim point)
Total 2907xp

So, to get 1 gold you need refresh game only 5,5 times

Enjoy guys!

Do that and once you level up.. dont forget to use your remaining Energy to farm on 12.2 so that you could as well farm CP and exp both non stop... 

soooo is there any way to reduce training timer?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/01/2015 5:49am
Quote Post

Anyone tried changing the values of locked out heroes? For example you change the generealist training to allow train other classes and gain more xp or changing heroes classes to make them fit? Later on (if no answer comes) I will give it a try.

update: It's working now you can safely level up all your heroes and agent, xp saved after refresh.

update2: I messed around the <wave1Villain1VillainId> values (you get different fight IDs, you can see if you click on a simulator fight) and got a CVE after faced only one enemy in tier 2. At the end I finished with 323 (or somewhat) XP which means somehow the game checking how many enemies you face and giving the xp after that.
Now the things is, if we edit every tier 2 VillainIds to match with the tier 3 ones and edit the xp mod line, we might get a working tier 2 with tier 3 xp. I'm too tired by now, will give a look later.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/01/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I looked for the highest XP per villain in danger_room.xml. It looks like Daimon Hellstom gives 260xp, and three others give that. I took his villainId and replaced all the wave?villain? Like you said, I clicked on fight, then got a CVE.

Now trying to get Simulation training to accept the Tier 3 Infiltrator mission stuff.

Edit: messed with mission id, get CVE's

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/01/2015 3:57pm
Quote Post

manage to change the value of all 3 battle to give out the highest exp = 2k ish.. but after refresh the excess exp is lost.. soo i try it again on now with almost level up agent.. and cve afterward..

can someone try to add a line on the intro to give out exp? so that we can basically farm it without using energy? well i guess higher chances it will be gone after refresh...

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/01/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post

guys strange thing happend to me today the mma0.a.akamahid.net dissapeard from charles i cleares the cache and cookies same thing now i can,t map or edit xmls :/
last day it was working like a charm
any one have a fix
as i see mma1.a-akamahid.net appear but its not have xml.s

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 12/02/2015 1:23am
Quote Post
sergantfigo Posted on: 12/01/2015 6:19pm

guys strange thing happend to me today the mma0.a.akamahid.net dissapeard from charles i cleares the cache and cookies same thing now i can,t map or edit xmls :/
last day it was working like a charm
any one have a fix
as i see mma1.a-akamahid.net appear but its not have xml.s

refresh catce and remap everything..