A1 to A0 architect.

250mil silver oh my crap thank you

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 11:49pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jarly Posted on: 10/24/2015 7:02pm

250mil silver oh my crap thank you

please tell what health rating you used, and for what GB difficulty setting?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 2:06am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

10k health rating - for every one

+ agent damage boost in khut

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 2:23am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 10/24/2015 10:06pm

10k health rating - for every one

+ agent damage boost in khut

couldnt i just use the qs hits hard?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 2:50am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Yes. Both is better, but QS hits hard is more than enough

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 2:58am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 10/24/2015 10:50pm

Yes. Both is better, but QS hits hard is more than enough

totally gonna try this

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 3:28am
Quote Post

ive got 502m silver for now. i used qs+agent boost.. Now that i have a lot of silver i stop to exploit, next thing is on how the is0-8 to drop.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/25/2015 4:38am
Quote Post

insted of increasing group boss health
you can change the softcurrancy to damage ratio from 1 to 100 or 10 or what ever you like in client.xml
it is much easier

edit:the silver is gone and it faild so i will try your previous method

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/26/2015 1:24pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/24/2015 11:11am

Ok GB increase health worked.  I now have over 200 million silver.  I have 6 more fights but since I have so much silver dont need to exploit anymore.  Here is how to do it.

You open client xml and find Dracula, now you want the one associated with Gropu Boss 30, ony my client.xml it starts on line 1920593, go to that line, look a few line above you will see
<healthRating>?</healthRating>, change the rating for each SO30 Dracula line you find.  If you change all <healthRating>?</healthRating> it will change it for every enemy, plus heroes, and you dont need to do that, and I didnt do it that way so not sure what it will do.  Change his health to <healthRating>8000</healthRating>.  Now if you have a favorite hero you like to use do search for them, and change their attack rating.  I know exactly where CAPs and Mags are since I use them in 12.2 or 12.5 for ISO farming.  Once you find the hero you want to use like my example Captain America you will see 100+ hits, what you are looking for his  <cogName>Captain America</cogName>,  now a few line above that you will see accuracy rating which I changed to 100 to make sure I hit, and change attack rating to <attackRating>500000</attackRating>, also you want to change <initiative>0</initiative> to <initiative>100</initiative>, to make sure he goes first in combat.   Now do the same for the other hero, except make that heroes <initiative>80</initiative>, so they will go second in combat.

MAKE SURE to change the health rating for each SO30 Dracula there should 20 of them. 1 for each level variance, and class type.

Now as far as your own GB I havent found the right 5% damage yet.  

In client.xml there are 2 <cogName>Captain America</cogName>, 1 villain and 1 hero. I've to change togheter or only Hero?
The silver boot :) is applicable also to normal mission like 12.2 or 12.5?
f yes what I have to change in client.xml?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/26/2015 4:50pm
Quote Post

You want to use cogName for the hero which is line 14520.  Silver boost as you call it, is a Boost to SO30 Dracula's health so you can get more silver from him as you take him down. 

If you want to use for farming ISO I have CAP and Mags set to much lower attack rating so it takes both of them to take out each wave, so I can get all 20 drops.   I use 20 attack rating for CAP and 80 for Mags.  Since Cap with 100 initative will go first, and mags with 80 goes second.  Also since Mags attack is 80 I can team him with any hero and Mags will take out each wave himself if I need to get xp for the other hero.  There is also some other things you need to change.  1 Caps shield throw on line  209943, look down a few lines and you will see energy.  I changed it to  <energy>0.0</energy>, so that way his shield throw doesnt use stamina.  Now Mags, need to change his gravitation, there is more than one but you only need to change one the other if for the enemy version.  Line 180867 now look down a few line and change 2 things first cooldown from 2 to 0 so that way he can use it every round, and energy 0.  Now I know you can change any attack to an area attack but, when you hit the enemy with a single attak that you changed to an area attack you will only get 1 drop, but when you hit them with area attack you will get drop from all 3 enemies.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/26/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/26/2015 12:50pm

You want to use cogName for the hero which is line 14520.  Silver boost as you call it, is a Boost to SO30 Dracula's health so you can get more silver from him as you take him down. 

If you want to use for farming ISO I have CAP and Mags set to much lower attack rating so it takes both of them to take out each wave, so I can get all 20 drops.   I use 20 attack rating for CAP and 80 for Mags.  Since Cap with 100 initative will go first, and mags with 80 goes second.  Also since Mags attack is 80 I can team him with any hero and Mags will take out each wave himself if I need to get xp for the other hero.  There is also some other things you need to change.  1 Caps shield throw on line  209943, look down a few lines and you will see energy.  I changed it to  <energy>0.0</energy>, so that way his shield throw doesnt use stamina.  Now Mags, need to change his gravitation, there is more than one but you only need to change one the other if for the enemy version.  Line 180867 now look down a few line and change 2 things first cooldown from 2 to 0 so that way he can use it every round, and energy 0.  Now I know you can change any attack to an area attack but, when you hit the enemy with a single attak that you changed to an area attack you will only get 1 drop, but when you hit them with area attack you will get drop from all 3 enemies.

ok I've know thx

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/05/2015 1:59am
Quote Post
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/05/2015 2:37am
Quote Post
take it easy

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/05/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post

If the amounts of some other things we can earn also depend on attributes like this, then, this opens up a lot of possibilities. If not, well, happy silver farming to everyone. And thanks to the one who discovered this. And also to the one who came up with the idea.

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 11/06/2015 2:53pm
Quote Post
bigbug Posted on: 11/04/2015 8:59pm

https://kh-userimages-us.s3.amazonaws.com/m4QCgFx7199x563ab7564feeb

my silver heheheh

Dude, feel like sharing that lockbox drop hack? You must have had around 700 at one point, and there's still many days left of the SO, so logic dictates you'll have 1000+ by the end of it. There's no way in hell you got that many boxes without hacks, even if you have 50 allies who all share their GB.

Be a team player and share your secret :)