MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 12:27pm
Quote Post

when i'll use "PVE damage boss" in group boss, I've to modify also cbns_m_boss from 5 to 50000 in client.xml or is it not necessary to get an high score to maximize silver drop?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 2:37pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Only the Agent damage boost is necessary. The silver you are awarded is based on how much damage you do.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:07pm
Quote Post

Yea, easiest way to do it is still using disorient hack and refreshing a bunch, imho. it takes a bit longer, but no need to do Charles. :P

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:58pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to freeze the % of the group boss life, so u can keep silver farming?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 10/20/2015 11:58am

Is there a way to freeze the % of the group boss life, so u can keep silver farming?

When it starts I will try with Charles to increase health of GB so can get more silver.  If give him for example a million points then can get much more silver.  Even though I dont need silver I have over 30 million.  The question will be will it stay or disapear after refresh.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/23/2015 5:56pm
Quote Post

can I use charles and KHUT at the same time?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/23/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post

Guys, some of you don't seem to fully understand how the group boss silver drop works.

You gain 1 silver for every 1 HEALTH the group boss has. You DO NOT gain silver from the amount of damage you deal.

Example:

- Group Boss has 400k health.
- Hulk hits him for 20k damage
- The game adds 20k silver to your account, and displays that he dropped 20k silver coins.
- Group boss now has 380k health left.
- Agent uses recharge hack and deals 1.000.000 damage
- The game adds 380k silver to your account, and displays that he dropped 1.000.000 silver coins.

You will always only get actual silver according to how much health the boss has lost. If the boss has 400k health, then he can only drop 400k silver regardless of how much damage you deal.

Due to this, theoretically increasing the bosses health should award you more silver, but I'm pretty sure that silver is flagged as 'hard currency' which is server-sided and code locked, just like gold and CPs. It will likely either give you a CVE, or the extra silver will not be saved and disappears on a reload.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/23/2015 7:44pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:13pm

When it starts I will try with Charles to increase health of GB so can get more silver.  If give him for example a million points then can get much more silver.  Even though I dont need silver I have over 30 million.  The question will be will it stay or disapear after refresh.

Most likely if u can freeze/increase group boss % health u will gain alot of silver, As to will it disappear after refreshing the page? Most likely yes it will stick to your account but the question is how do u freeze/increase the group boss % health bar to keep silver farming?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/23/2015 7:56pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 10/23/2015 3:44pm

Most likely yes it will stick to your account 

Most likely no it won't. Silver is a hard currency. Hard currencies will never save unless you hack the server database.

Hard currency are items flagged to double-check values with server validation. Every time the client sends a request (your PC), the server checks an internal database to verify the vailidity of the request. If it is not 100% identical, then the server only applies the correct elements of the request and ignores the rest. It's basically like if the server is instructed to add 123 to your account, and you then send a request to add 123456, the server then only adds 123 and ignores 456 because it is not part of the server-sided validation database.

Hard currencies, to which this applies:

- Gold
- Silver
- Energy
- Shield points
- Command points
- XP points

The reason why everything is not flagged as hard currency, such as mission score and combat drops, is because everything that needs server-validation checks require extra bandwidth and CPU power. So Playdom chooses to only apply it to the most important things, since otherwise they'd get too much traffic and need to spend money on upgrading their servers.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/23/2015 11:20pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 10/23/2015 3:44pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:13pm

Most likely if u can freeze/increase group boss % health u will gain alot of silver, As to will it disappear after refreshing the page? Most likely yes it will stick to your account but the question is how do u freeze/increase the group boss % health bar to keep silver farming?

It is easy to increase or decrease any characters Health or any other stat.  If what I stated that increasing his health giving more silver works and stays after refresh, I will share info with everyone on how you can do it. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 6:34am
Quote Post

Agent boost damage does not seem to function in the group boss

and bad notice, all hacks are not again working :(

every time hacks stopping to work when MAA generates new xml files.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 3:01pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I one-shot the group boss with my rapier and with follow ups. It's glorious, and fast.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 3:11pm
Quote Post

Ok GB increase health worked.  I now have over 200 million silver.  I have 6 more fights but since I have so much silver dont need to exploit anymore.  Here is how to do it.

You open client xml and find Dracula, now you want the one associated with Gropu Boss 30, ony my client.xml it starts on line 1920593, go to that line, look a few line above you will see
<healthRating>?</healthRating>, change the rating for each SO30 Dracula line you find.  If you change all <healthRating>?</healthRating> it will change it for every enemy, plus heroes, and you dont need to do that, and I didnt do it that way so not sure what it will do.  Change his health to <healthRating>8000</healthRating>.  Now if you have a favorite hero you like to use do search for them, and change their attack rating.  I know exactly where CAPs and Mags are since I use them in 12.2 or 12.5 for ISO farming.  Once you find the hero you want to use like my example Captain America you will see 100+ hits, what you are looking for his  <cogName>Captain America</cogName>,  now a few line above that you will see accuracy rating which I changed to 100 to make sure I hit, and change attack rating to <attackRating>500000</attackRating>, also you want to change <initiative>0</initiative> to <initiative>100</initiative>, to make sure he goes first in combat.   Now do the same for the other hero, except make that heroes <initiative>80</initiative>, so they will go second in combat.

MAKE SURE to change the health rating for each SO30 Dracula there should 20 of them. 1 for each level variance, and class type.

Now as far as your own GB I havent found the right 5% damage yet.  

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 5:19pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/24/2015 11:11am

Ok GB increase health worked.  I now have over 200 million silver.  I have 6 more fights but since I have so much silver dont need to exploit anymore.  Here is how to do it.

You open client xml and find Dracula, now you want the one associated with Gropu Boss 30, ony my client.xml it starts on line 1920593, go to that line, look a few line above you will see
?, change the rating for each SO30 Dracula line you find.  If you change all ? it will change it for every enemy, plus heroes, and you dont need to do that, and I didnt do it that way so not sure what it will do.  Change his health to 8000.  Now if you have a favorite hero you like to use do search for them, and change their attack rating.  I know exactly where CAPs and Mags are since I use them in 12.2 or 12.5 for ISO farming.  Once you find the hero you want to use like my example Captain America you will see 100+ hits, what you are looking for his  Captain America,  now a few line above that you will see accuracy rating which I changed to 100 to make sure I hit, and change attack rating to 500000, also you want to change 0 to 100, to make sure he goes first in combat.   Now do the same for the other hero, except make that heroes 80, so they will go second in combat.

MAKE SURE to change the health rating for each SO30 Dracula there should 20 of them. 1 for each level variance, and class type.

Now as far as your own GB I havent found the right 5% damage yet.  

You're sure the silver stays even after a reload? I have no GB's available atm so can't test, but if it works then I stand corrected, and you sir, are epic.

EDIT

Found an alt account that had 2 GBs available, did as you instructed, but also changed his evasion rating to 1 and boosted Quicksilver multipunch damage to 500.000. Instant 1-shot, 136 million silver per boss, and they appear to be saved because after a reload they are still there.

Pretty. Fucking. Awesome!

The question though, is if they *really* are saved or if it's just a visual thing. I can't test that until tomorrow, because the account I used already had 32 million silver on it, so even if the GB silver is just visual, I'd have to spend the original 32 million silver to see if it causes CVE or not.

I do have another account though that only has around 700k silver, which should provide definitive proof once a GB comes up on that. Crossing fingers, but just alone the fact that the silver stays after a reload is a really good sign. Nice find man, well done!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/24/2015 6:57pm
Quote Post

Yes I have reloaded many times.  At least 15 times I have fought PVP and got to second research in SO, and the silver is still there. 

Now for those of you who are worried about being booted for hacks, instaed of using 8000 for health do 800 and you will get less slver.  Instead of like Fathead said 136 millsion, you would probably get 1.36 million.  Not sure how much since I have not tested it but I do know it would be a lot less since GB would have a lot less health.