MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/19/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post

The post you quoted tells you how to do it in PvP. If you mean practice fights, probably not. They're not intended to drop items so that you can't endlessly farm them, so it would probably crash if you tried to add it.

There's really no reason to anyway. If you modify the droprates in 1029.xml you can get 20 uiso per fight in the spec op battles themselves, so with a little effort you can get as many as you use and never need more.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/20/2015 12:59am
Quote Post

i suggest to use leethax for force drop+recharge kill. so many u-iso drop every fight in daily mission. And guys i have a  question, theres a way to edit the no toast dialog in xml?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/22/2015 4:52am
Quote Post
dumpster03 Posted on: 09/19/2015 8:59pm

i suggest to use leethax for force drop+recharge kill. so many u-iso drop every fight in daily mission. And guys i have a  question, theres a way to edit the no toast dialog in xml?

you can try delete all  <text></text>

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/25/2015 6:47am
Quote Post

basically in most cases deleting everything between <dialogGroups>...</dialogGroups> works fine but it causes game to freeze if there are dialog options during the fight (like in Sif's heroic battle for example where you choose whether to ignore Enchantress or rage)
If i remember correctly such feature is built in only one or two chapters of season 2 so no big deal ;)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/25/2015 12:39pm
Quote Post
take it easy

Just Delete <dialogGroups> to </dialogGroups>

In Client and missions xml

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/27/2015 1:17am
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 09/25/2015 8:39am

Just Delete <dialogGroups> to </dialogGroups>

In Client and missions xml

Thanks Ahssherder

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/27/2015 12:29pm
Quote Post

Redacted

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/27/2015 12:55pm
Quote Post
take it easy
saiyan96 Posted on: 09/27/2015 8:29am

Redacted

Has kirbonwarpstar said: you need to read the forum cover to cover.
we are trying to keep exposure of the score hack on the down low.
so unless you can do it yourself, i dont think anyone will help you. and certainly nobody is going to give it to you. your ingame scores are public, tampering with them so that others can see will blow you out of the water and likely out of the game.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/29/2015 11:07am
Quote Post

Recharge kill is not working for me, when there are 3 enemies it only kills 2, if 2 only kills, plus it doesn't kill the other waves.  This is what I read and used, am I missing something ?

Recharging stamina kills enemies
        find: <dispName>recharge</dispName>
        then replace the following lines:
            <actionType>defense</actionType> -> <actionType>area</actionType>
            <critical>1.0</critical> -> <critical>100.9</critical>
            <criticalChance>0.0</criticalChance> -> <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
            <maxDmg>0.0</maxDmg> -> <maxDmg>40.999</maxDmg>
            <minDmg>0.0</minDmg> -> <minDmg>40.800</minDmg>

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 09/29/2015 12:33pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 09/29/2015 7:07am

Recharge kill is not working for me, when there are 3 enemies it only kills 2, if 2 only kills, plus it doesn't kill the other waves.  This is what I read and used, am I missing something ?

sounds like you are encountering one really dodgy enemy, which can happen from time to time. my suggestion is if this isnt working well for you is to use the instant win from KHUT.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/03/2015 8:59am
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 09/29/2015 7:07am

Just add subtle after the <tags>
Happy gaming!!! :D

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/03/2015 11:40pm
Quote Post

I tired unlimedted energy, from the links, I also tried force drop, and neither of them worked while we had the no silver glitch.  I was hoping something would work while it was down.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 7:32am
Quote Post

Guys, can we use new KHUT feature "PVE damage boost" with group boss of spec ops 30?
It will be oneshot kill, is it right? 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 10:28am
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:32am

Guys, can we use new KHUT feature "PVE damage boost" with group boss of spec ops 30?
It will be oneshot kill, is it right? 

If your looking for a 1 shot kill just use auto win feature.  Now how damage boost works not sure since I havent tried it.  I will use Charles for GB, use Mags, & CAP since I wil already have them set up for farming ISO.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 10/20/2015 11:30am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

@MarvelHack has the right idea. I made that Agent Damage Boost cheat for Group Bosses, and for "Defeat This Character" tasks in SpecOps where you can't Autowin, because it doesn't count for the task.  With my Agent, I get 1 million HP hits here and there. If you use an AOE weapon, everyone dies. It's faster with AutoPlayer enabled as well.  

So once more, the Agent Damage boost is primarily for SpecOps bosses, and fights where autowin doesn't make it count.

atdt *67