[Help] Can't login to Kongregate from KBH
Can't login to Kongregate from KBH
Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/22/2015 8:33pm
Quote Post

Trainer Version0.1.0.57 (Epsilon)
Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
Browser: Google Chrome - Doesn't matter.
Game: N/A
Issue: When I try to login to kongregate from KBH, this happens:
http://imgur.com/a/yAR5Y

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/24/2015 6:51am
Quote Post

Exact same thing happens to me , And i also have the same exact specs like you

I posted a thread about 1-2 months ago and the admins completely ignored me, so i'm not sure you'll get help about a feature of the trainer almost no one uses.

most palone

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/27/2015 12:15am
Quote Post

I'm going to try to switch to browsing kongregate from different countries through a VPN. Mabye the website will change and I can use KBH. If not, whatever.

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:25am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

sorry guys, unable to replicate. perhaps if you posted all that info from the error so i could see the problem, but i doubt it will help.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/28/2015 1:48am
Quote Post

Got it to work, I exited out of everything in the taskbar - something was stopping the connection to Kongregate and causing it to crash. (Not my antivirus, that's off).

RE: Can't login to Kongregate from KBH Posted on: 05/28/2015 4:17am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Awesome! I hope at some point you might notice what program was fucking it up so you can spread the word and perhaps i can look into a fix

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"