[Help] Says hacked, but doesn't work.
SAS4
Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 06/07/2015 8:18pm
Quote Post

I am using this on SAS: 4. I have the trainer installed and the pre-reqs. When I click on a hack and apply hack, it says it worked, but it doesn't. Am I doing something wrong?

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 06/07/2015 9:28pm
Quote Post

Depends on what code you are wanting to apply, when you activated it, and whether or not it was patched recently.

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 06/08/2015 6:40am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother
Invisigoth247 Posted on: 06/07/2015 4:18pm

I am using this on SAS: 4. I have the trainer installed and the pre-reqs. When I click on a hack and apply hack, it says it worked, but it doesn't. Am I doing something wrong?

Try enabling the speedhack, more often it fixes that problem.

Did you apply the hack when you pressed play or anything else to the game?

Usually it will say it's hacked but it won't show the effects if you did something to the game.

However, if you apply the hack when the game loaded everything else and haven't touched anything let alone the game itself then it should work

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 06/09/2015 6:13am
Quote Post

Probably you didn't do it properly. Did you do it on the main menu screen? If you did, it should have already worked. If you didn't, try it now.

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 06/16/2015 1:59pm
Quote Post

Perhaps, and sometimes happens to me. You need to apply hacks before pressing start or some requiremente needed before applying hacks.
Check that...

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 10/02/2015 5:12pm
Quote Post

I got this on the 8 ball pool (multiplayer) today. Says "Hacked", but not.

edit by moderator: stop necro'ing 3/4 month old threads saying a hack doesnt work. nobody cares. either message the person that made the hack and tell them its broke, or make your own hack. complaining does literally nothing but piss people off.

RE: Says hacked, but doesn't work. Posted on: 10/02/2015 6:56pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

He got banned for creating another thread about 8bp hacks not working.  Fucking morons man...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez