[Information] MAA Gambit
Gambit great character PVP, PVE, With or Without Cheats
MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 3:06am
Quote Post

I have never seen anyone post about this I apologize if someone has.
What you need to make Gamit a great character.
    Gambit level 8 (in order to attach augmented ISO 8)
    High Card Augmented ISO 8 (Ace of spades now applies flanked and becomes stealthy)
    Stack as much attack accuracy and stamina into Iso 8 slots (may want to add evasion or defense for keeping him alive)

Ok so during every battle gambit needs at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy before you start this trick. Kinetic energy is gained by gambit doing a follow up attack, a counter attack or using his first attack bo roulette. After gaining at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy you will use his second attack ace of spades. Ace of spades will give you an extra turn by consuming one stack of kinetic energy. The first time you use ace of spades will apply flanked and give you an extra turn. Use ace of spades again to consume your second stack of kinetic energy and  gambit will follow up with bo roulette gaining anywhere from 1-4 more stacks of kinetic energy. You can continue just using ace of spades until gambit runs out of stamina. I usually wipe out most enemy teams before this happens. I hope you all enjoy.

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 3:29am
Quote Post
take it easy
Great information, thanks for sharing sroberts7290

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 4:23am
Quote Post
sroberts7290 Posted on: 06/11/2015 11:06pm

High Card Augmented ISO 8 (Ace of spades now applies flanked and becomes stealthy)
    Stack as much attack accuracy and stamina into Iso 8 slots (may want to add evasion or defense for keeping him alive)

Ok so during every battle gambit needs at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy before you start this trick. Kinetic energy is gained by gambit doing a follow up attack, a counter attack or using his first attack bo roulette. After gaining at least 2 stacks of kinetic energy you will use his second attack ace of spades. Ace of spades will give you an extra turn by consuming one stack of kinetic energy. The first time you use ace of spades will apply flanked and give you an extra turn. Use ace of spades again to consume your second stack of kinetic energy and  gambit will follow up with bo roulette gaining anywhere from 1-4 more stacks of kinetic energy. You can continue just using ace of spades until gambit runs out of stamina. I usually wipe out most enemy teams before this happens. I hope you all enjoy.

this is pretty interesting, i m gonna try it

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 9:35am
Quote Post
sroberts7290 Posted on: 06/11/2015 11:06pm

never thought of it in this way and i am still surprised tht we can do and i defintly will use it in my game later so thanks for this trick

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 1:08pm
Quote Post

There is also the Pilfered Empowered Iso-8 which allows you to stack up to 8 kinetic energy! Now that will be a blast!

You can get it from Season 2: Chapter 1 - Mission 1 in Heroic Battle

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 10:48pm
Quote Post

so youre saying gambit does followup attacks on a quickaction?i didnt think thats possible.

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 06/12/2015 11:54pm
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 06/12/2015 6:48pm

so youre saying gambit does followup attacks on a quickaction?i didnt think thats possible.

it's not quick action, it's normal action, with flank it get follow up all the time which gain Kinetic Charge to make it extra turn

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 07/30/2015 9:08am
Quote Post

This still hasn't been fixed. Quality game design indeed...

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 08/03/2015 4:35pm
Quote Post
pnabartey Posted on: 06/12/2015 9:08am

There is also the Pilfered Empowered Iso-8 which allows you to stack up to 8 kinetic energy! Now that will be a blast!

You can get it from Season 2: Chapter 1 - Mission 1 in Heroic Battle

Nice suggestion! I'll try this on my Gambit.

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 08/06/2015 7:44am
Quote Post

nice find, thanks.. i heard romours about gamit going mental... but didnt know how it was done

thanks again

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 08/06/2015 10:35am
Quote Post
piratesephiroth Posted on: 07/30/2015 5:08am

This still hasn't been fixed. Quality game design indeed...

You wanna keep complaining, or keep exploiting? :D

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 08/19/2015 3:40am
Quote Post

that's great maybe i'm gonna try to use gambit. thanks by the way

RE: MAA Gambit Posted on: 08/20/2015 5:10pm
Quote Post

that is an awesome tip, too bad the AI is too stupid for this :S