[Request] 6/30 Update: Tridents Can be earned Legit (7/1 HOTFIX)
Fix hacks again? (Some)
Hacking Universe

well, heres the thing:
i think that since they were able to be earned legit, autoban is no longer as fast as it was before
the system checks the list of people who has it, staff checks it, and if you did not earn it legit, boom.
ban.
so this might be how they check it now.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/02/2015 7:29pm

well, heres the thing:
i think that since they were able to be earned legit, autoban is no longer as fast as it was before
the system checks the list of people who has it, staff checks it, and if you did not earn it legit, boom.
ban.
so this might be how they check it now.

agreed, were gonna see how it works by the end of the championship and see if he gets banned or not

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

I'm sure that I wont get RIA Trident in any legit way so I'll quickly lvl up to 90 and hack dat OP gun.

cloak2001 Posted on: 07/02/2015 12:55pm

So..... this is what happened.
I created a new account at NinjaKiwi and got a RIA Trident. When I was gonna equip it, it showed that my character have to be atleast lvl 90 to equip the gun. I think the gun got legit and wont cause an auto-ban anymore.

EDIT:The same goes for HIKS M1000.(I think it got legit too)

I think it's still too early to say that you're safe. Actually, I believe your account will be banned eventually because NK admins can check all the weapons/armors you have. Also, the admins have a bot/script that can be configured to catch any player that has/had these "impossible" weapons.

Besides, I think it's really dangerous now to use the Black box hack using a "main" account, because if you get the RIA Trident / HIKS M1000 by accident, it's going to show in your inventory list, even if you sell these weapons right away.

I'm still not banned :D
http://prntscr.com/7oe8ov

EDIT: Instant reload is working again.

kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/03/2015 12:16pm

your name makes it super obvious so you may get reported and banned, just dont bring the trident and see if you get banned at the end of the week

styruslolz Posted on: 07/03/2015 12:22pm

your name makes it super obvious so you may get reported and banned, just dont bring the trident and see if you get banned at the end of the week

Both of my RIA Trident and and HIKS M1000 are lying in my inventory. Should I get rid of them ?

kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/03/2015 12:39pm
styruslolz Posted on: 07/03/2015 12:22pm

Both of my RIA Trident and and HIKS M1000 are lying in my inventory. Should I get rid of them ?

i dont think it really matters now, once you got it, its forever in your collection, lets see if you get banned at the end of the championship when the tridents are given out to the top 3 players

I've both HIKS M1000 and RIA Trident lying in my account and still not banned xD
YES ! I can still play multiplayer.

kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/08/2015 1:25pm

I've both HIKS M1000 and RIA Trident lying in my account and still not banned xD
YES ! I can still play multiplayer.

LOL, seems like they disabled the auto ban, at least for now =D