[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:27pm
Quote Post

haha true, atleast it halfs the time to kill :D 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

With the mega pierce worm killing is easy.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:35pm
Quote Post

ahahaha worm are already easy to kill, 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:39pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

When they come in swarms without pierce they can swarm you. However the pierce hack allows you to hit everyone at once.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

just get a rocket launcher xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:46pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 10/29/2015 5:41pm

just get a rocket launcher xD

lfmao XD ahahaha how about a grenade for even cheaper :D

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Rocket launcher has limited pierce you know.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 10:30pm
Quote Post

Rocket launcher + pierce + blast radius + rate of fire + instant reload + 0 movement penalty = trolololol

So ridiculously OP just shoot anywhere and entire screen dies.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 10:31pm
Quote Post

Well it is off topic but since you guys talk about it i ll throw in my 2 cents.Get a gigavolt with bio to clean mobs if you are playing a heavy and enjoy the wins.:PFor bossing i leave that to you.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 10:34pm
Quote Post

GV + pierce = LAG lol but only for the user of the hack. That's why I don't care. They can lag themselves out all they want. Nobody else will see their epic pierce.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 10:37pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 10/29/2015 6:30pm

Rocket launcher + pierce + blast radius + rate of fire + instant reload + 0 movement penalty = trolololol

So ridiculously OP just shoot anywhere and entire screen dies.

more like forcing the computer to self destruct :D

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/29/2015 11:29pm
Quote Post

Brought back Buyable Nantonium strongbox hack.

changed the position of AoBs I pull and found a more efficient way to do it that looks to be 95% patch resistant unlike the previous version that was only 50% patch resistant.

It should survive now. Checked the last 5 builds and all check out.

10x buyable strongbox also back now and modified for better patch resistance.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/30/2015 9:06am
Quote Post

I've tried to hack alloy... made something that made all items have a crafting price of zero (and they could be crafted), but for whatever dumb reason all crafted items came at grade zero, and the champ guns (and ONLY the champ guns) still had their full alloy cost. 

Lol... 

Anyway not posting that unless someone really wants cause its a pretty lousy hack, and i don't have a clue how to improve it. (*cough*guywhocantreadprogramminglanguagesandsuch*cough*)

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/30/2015 6:42pm
Quote Post

hi i cnnt  active hack in Hack Masteryes is broken :c is error ?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/30/2015 7:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Broken_Lock Posted on: 10/30/2015 5:06am

I've tried to hack alloy... made something that made all items have a crafting price of zero (and they could be crafted), but for whatever dumb reason all crafted items came at grade zero, and the champ guns (and ONLY the champ guns) still had their full alloy cost. 

Lol... 

Anyway not posting that unless someone really wants cause its a pretty lousy hack, and i don't have a clue how to improve it. (*cough*guywhocantreadprogramminglanguagesandsuch*cough*)

Was it an aob hack?
And the mastery hack may have been patched.