[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 2:09am
Quote Post

I also got fure but dont have enough level to equip it and idea how to hacklevel?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Use failed mission EXP x120.
My method is not spamming strongbox until you get furie, its a weapon/armor adder and it can force any type of weapon/armor including NPC weapons (ZombieSeekingMissileLauncher).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 6:38pm
Quote Post

Is there a combo of the hacks we have that will give more alloy per game?

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 6:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mrq123 Posted on: 11/01/2015 1:38pm

Is there a combo of the hacks we have that will give more alloy per game?

try spawn rate hack, however there is a cap on alloy though

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 8:13pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Buy boxes, scrap, repeat. 
Even faster then obtaining through ingame drops.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/07/2015 12:17am
Quote Post

Ammo money hack has returned.

Simple: buy ammo and get paid for it. The more the ammo would normally have cost = the more you get paid for buying that ammo.

Note you must augment something or buy something with the money if you want it to save. Otherwise when you refresh or join a game all that money will go away and all the ammo will go away as well.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/07/2015 1:27am
Quote Post
take it easy
effewe2 Posted on: 11/06/2015 7:17pm

Ammo money hack has returned.

Simple: buy ammo and get paid for it. The more the ammo would normally have cost = the more you get paid for buying that ammo.

Note you must augment something or buy something with the money if you want it to save. Otherwise when you refresh or join a game all that money will go away and all the ammo will go away as well.

Great work mate, thx 4 share with us. I love u hard work :*

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/07/2015 2:13am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

So you get the same money but except it adds?
For example ammo cost $400, but you gain $400.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/07/2015 8:13pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/06/2015 9:13pm

So you get the same money but except it adds?
For example ammo cost $400, but you gain $400.

Something like that. Except it multiplies the original value of the money as well. I think they originally multiplied by a decimal value, I am making them multiply by -1. I could pass a much larger number, but with the new buy bulk option it would become too dangerous and have the possibility of instantly setting your money over the value type limit which would bug out your money.

I learned that the hard way long ago with this hack and bugged out my money and had to delete the character because he couldn't use money anymore since he exceeded 1.5 billion in about 2 clicks LOL.

Remember to avoid exceeding 1 billion in cash. I think 1.5 billion is the value limit before money glitches. If it glitches: you can never buy anything again. Its like you have no money at all, but you can't gain or lose money, and cant spend it. Completely fucks up the character.

There used to be a way to fix it by making game multiply your money by 0.

Not sure if that function still exists in the game since that was long ago in early beta before all the obfuscation.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/07/2015 9:29pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It actually prevents money from being negative, there a code that says if money<0 then money is integer limit (2 billion something).

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/08/2015 9:46am
Quote Post
That's how it works...

Jimmy70000 has found that the money limit is 2 147 483 647$ while he was trying to get 3 000 000 alloys.
(http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/165671-3-million-alloys-good-price-for-cs-weapon)

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/08/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yes, that is the integer limit. Any further will "overflow". This also applies to MP stats, but no one has obtained 2 billion+ kills. 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/08/2015 5:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

lol, can't believe someone would be able to get that much playing legit
damn, he totally wasted his time :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/08/2015 7:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There are people that don't sleep and put tons of money to do this. Its sad how people are so frantic for just a game.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/10/2015 1:28am
Quote Post

dam, who ever made the eite core hax, it was rly op helped my builds. i hope some1 makes a new version of it, patched now lol