[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/10/2015 1:44am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Obviously its patched, NK released that people started hacking cores.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/10/2015 8:27pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

5 hours a day is alot, but thats still impossible to get the alloy that fast, he has to play like at least 10+ hour a day

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/10/2015 8:40pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

He can use his money though.
And yeah its a lot, and he sleeps less just for sas4, lol.
And also that he can sometimes play more when he is on break.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/10/2015 11:11pm
Quote Post

Noobs are always complain.

I quit the Battlefield series because when it first comes out: the game is awesome and realistic. Then all of the noobs from COD come to the forums complaining that the thermal scope is too realistic (they said "OP") and wanted it nerfed, complained that the explosive rounds for the shotguns were too OP, the 30 cal machine guns were too OP, helicopters were too OP, etc.. and what did they do?! nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf...

Whaaaa a 30 cal machine gun killed me in 1-2 shots in hardcore mode. whaaah I want it like COD where you have to empty the entire magizine into someone to drop them.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/11/2015 1:52am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

They nerfed a lot of guns in sas4...

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/11/2015 6:10pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Hey ! you guys still hacking this easy game lol, this game died miserably and now with the craft system we can quickly get specific gear and then getting premium guns is good for trolling people lol. (optional: use the admin function to grant yourself a temporary BlackDiamond badge) good to troll people as well.

If someone would pen test NK website and exploit their server to retrieve everything and "skusetting" (store game Rules/Settings) as well this could be pretty good =D i doubt there is Security Expert on konghack but why not.

Oh well downloading 3.1gb linux distrib,

@hackergonnahackLOL i'm on skype if u want to t'chat lol, maybe i will give a shot again in sas4 for fun though.

Have Fun !

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/11/2015 8:23pm
Quote Post

Yep, still breaking this game ;)

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/14/2015 1:05am
Quote Post

Ammo money hack updated to give much higher payout.

Remeber if you use that hack, you need to not use free ammo hack and probably not a good idea to use all cost 0 hack when bumping your money up.

To get money to save to profile you need to augment something, or buy a turret or grenades. That will commit the change to your profile to keep the newly aquired money and ammo.

Be careful not to go over 1.5 billion money or your money could lock up on that character permanently causing money to no longer work and you unable to buy anything.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/14/2015 1:37am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Obviously its just a mutiplier, it does not make the money go up by a certain amount?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/15/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post

Mild Health Regen added.

Does just what it says. Grants 128hp/second health regeneration. Should go unnoticed by most in MP, but gives you some extra fast health regen without having to waste a skill point or augment slot on health regen or tissue repair.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/15/2015 9:20pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 11/15/2015 3:30pm

Mild Health Regen added.

Does just what it says. Grants 128hp/second health regeneration. Should go unnoticed by most in MP, but gives you some extra fast health regen without having to waste a skill point or augment slot on health regen or tissue repair.

"Mild" lol, that regen is OP, i don't even think you can get that much regen legitimately 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 1:05am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Thats op for low lvls, where you can get a LOT of health back.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 2:34am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

also if u add that in-game powerup, you can potentially get 192 hp/s LOL

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 2:35am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/15/2015 8:05pm

Thats op for low lvls, where you can get a LOT of health back.

i would say it benefits higher levels more because they have higher resistance, and every hp is worth more i guess

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 6:08pm
Quote Post

For a character that has over 30k health, this regen rate would go completely unnoticed. For many mid to high rank characters this would go unnoticed.

On lower levels it is much faster so they need to be more careful if trying to go undetected. But lets face it: many of them run around with black 10*** weapons and armor at level 2. Players that don't sweat that aren't going to sweat the regen rate.

Made a body resistance hack that resists minions as well.

Have it set around 50% to stay under the radar. Can be set to 100% making the player completely invincible, but 50% can legitly be done in game with 25pts on tough body heavy skill, or using the tank power up.

Don't think I will be releasing that one any time soon.