[Information] SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked?
haha, props to whoever did this =D
SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/02/2015 10:31pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

THIS_SYSTEM_IS _FLAWED_AND_MUST_ BE_CHANGED_FAST

Somebody hacked the medals in the Lone Wolf Championship, LMFAO!

The numbers though xD
(1337, 69, 420)

And I totally agree, the championship system is fucked up, forcing players to grind so much :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/02/2015 11:41pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

1000 konghack points to everybody that provides me useful information to identify that man

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 12:03am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i really have no idea, and it seems like he is only one who can do it
is he on konghack?
also that if you kick in with the hack last minute you can make the grinders go crazy XD

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 12:59am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/02/2015 8:03pm

i really have no idea, and it seems like he is only one who can do it
is he on konghack?
also that if you kick in with the hack last minute you can make the grinders go crazy XD

exactly, do that at the last minute, right before the championship ends, you can piss off all the no lifers/grinders

or you could do it mildly, and not be that obvious, create a bunch of accounts, and im sure you could mess up other players positions in the Championship =D

Zenwaichi Posted on: 08/02/2015 7:41pm

1000 konghack points to everybody that provides me useful information to identify that man

I found their Kong profiles, not sure if it helps you or not in your adventurous search for glory

THIS_SYSTEM_IS

FLAWED_AND_MUST

BE_CHANGED_FAST

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 10:20am
Quote Post

Identyfing.

proof:

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 2:46pm
Quote Post

nope

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 5:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

@styrus: not really though, there will be a bunch of complants posted on the forums and then nk gives the m1000 to the "legit" players. so its only delaying it.
@kurwo: so you're saying that you are those championship hackers or what?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 6:38pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/03/2015 1:50pm

@kurwo: so you're saying that you are those championship hackers or what?

yup.
pm for more info if interested.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 10:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

anyways, the scores are no longer on, mine with 2 billion medals is on, but i bet you it will be taken down soon.
sadly though i can't screw the champions, the championships reset at midnight for me, so yeah...

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 10:26pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/03/2015 6:23pm

anyways, the scores are no longer on, mine with 2 billion medals is on, but i bet you it will be taken down soon.
sadly though i can't screw the champions, the championships reset at midnight for me, so yeah...

you could mildly do it so that its not so obvious, just hack it so your accounts are top 10-50, you can still screw alot of people that way :D

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 11:28pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

it wouldn't really though, you would just knock out that 1-5 players from getting that badge, however top 3 is really the best to knock out, because they get something special.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/03/2015 11:38pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/03/2015 7:28pm

it wouldn't really though, you would just knock out that 1-5 players from getting that badge, however top 3 is really the best to knock out, because they get something special.

even if you hack at the last minute, it wont work, im pretty sure NK will check the top 3 before giving out the rewards

however, if you do it mildly, NK wont catch it, I dont think NK will check everybody, way too tedious

so yea...i think the best way to screw the championship is to actually hack top 50

also, dude, you should watchout, being that obvious, NK might track your location and bring u to court :p

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:22pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

thats still only very few people getting kicked out of their rewards.
plus its kongregate, nk can't track that.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:31pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/04/2015 11:22am

thats still only very few people getting kicked out of their rewards.

create a bunch of alts lol, make them all top 50, you can kickout a whole lotta people (not so obvious that they get removed)

also, your 20 million medal account got removed, was it banned?

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:36pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

well it would take too long and nk would remove it too soon, only purpose is to make people feel angry because they worked so hard and then you just hack it up.
yeah probably got removed, i'll make up a false hacker report by changing my ign to his lol
EDIT: i did get banned lol, i used a username with a curse word.