[Information] SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked?
haha, props to whoever did this =D
RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 4:31am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

hahaha, apparently even though NK removed your acounts, you still got the rewards and the grinders were NOT rewarded LOL

btw...the accounts that i hacked on got resetted, everything was deleted, did it happen to you guys?

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 8:26am
Quote Post

this game literally holds on chewing gum and duct tape

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 1:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no.
i was banned from kong for having a terrible username, i didn't even get rewards lol
plus that that account wasn't made to get rewards (thought nk would remove it), it was meant to show people how flawed this medal thing was.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 4:34pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/05/2015 9:56am

no.
i was banned from kong for having a terrible username, i didn't even get rewards lol
plus that that account wasn't made to get rewards (thought nk would remove it), it was meant to show people how flawed this medal thing was.

yea ik, but it pissed off lots of the grinders, just look on the NK forums ^^ when the rewards were given LOL

there was a glitch with the system that even though your accounts were removed, your accounts still recieved the rewards (but you can't claim it cuz its banned)

also, did your accounts get reset for hacking the medals, mine did, so apparently NK did take some time to check the accounts :P i hacked to top 25 btw, so yea..maybe if i just went for top 100, they might not check

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 5:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no idea, mine was reported to kong admin and they banned me from having a terrible username.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 7:26pm
Quote Post

Bravo chaps! Bloody well done! Teach those fucking wankers a lesson for encouraging sensless grinding.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 7:29pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

it was really easy to do it, using basic hacking methods really.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 8:52pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 08/05/2015 3:26pm

Bravo chaps! Bloody well done! Teach those fucking wankers a lesson for encouraging sensless grinding.

credits where its due, thanks to @kurwozaurus

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i think nk is actively working on it to remove the hackers now, the leaderboards are changing and another hacking was in the third place in another post.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/06/2015 12:19am
Quote Post

hmm something i would need is a way to hack MP games mp wins and mp loses! + a faster way of LVLing up :)
you guys should fix more hacks for zombie assault (for us noobs ya know)

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/06/2015 1:11am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Xete Posted on: 08/05/2015 8:19pm

hmm something i would need is a way to hack MP games mp wins and mp loses! + a faster way of LVLing up :)
you guys should fix more hacks for zombie assault (for us noobs ya know)

exp hack not fast enough for ya, huh? lol, takes less than an hour to get to level 100 if thats what you're aiming for :)

as for mp hack, man thats a very very very rare hack, i think only 2 people know it, and they do not plan on sharing it :P

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/06/2015 1:16am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

hack makers try to make hacks as useful for many players as possible, and making failed mission exp x120 means that people can use it to go to lvl 100 and go to other levels. also that there won't be a bunch of hacks just for exp.
also that using zombie spawn increase increase exp earned.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/06/2015 11:29am
Quote Post

I thought the hackers taking top spots was an epic laugh. Damn sas 4 admins thinking they have the right to make ppl grind vs everyone else just for a gun, and only giving out 3 at that. 

Normally I despise it when hackers occupy leaderboard positions with hacked scores, but noooope. This time it was quite warranted, and I applaud the haxors who did this. The system is indeed flawed, and needs fixing. 

In the meantime, lets all screw stephen and his lackeys (note: NK is owned by stephen harris, so i blame him for everything i dont like about sas4), and hack a bunch of m1000s. IMO the m1000 isnt even worth using without certain hacks to balance out its flaws anyway, so congrats to the dumb guy in charge for making a gun that can only be used to its true potential by hackers. 

gg guys, and ty very much for stickin it to the man :p 

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/06/2015 12:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

they fixed it now.
legit players got their rewards back i think.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:01am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/06/2015 8:50am

they fixed it now.
legit players got their rewards back i think.

Wow .. they must be happy if they got their rewards. :'D