[Request] Elite Augment Cores
Need a hack/way/combination of hacks to get them EZ
Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/03/2015 9:38pm
Quote Post

So, i've searched for ways to get Elite Augment Cores other than their super rare (for some reason for me atleast) case drop, and I've found nothing. I've tried making my own hack, and I utterly failed.

So I'm here with the request of some way to easily get the cores. It could be anything, ways to get the right cases 100% of the time, ways to BUY the right cases (since the other hack for the case is black keys), ways to de-rank augment exp then level it up again, and just flat out ways to spawn them in.

Plz help. They're like needed to become the very best, there ever was, and they're also (seemingly) impossible to get.

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/03/2015 10:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you could try to use nightmare ticket hack, self boost at high lvl, then do runs, or you an learn to hack yourself ;) 
and btw, you're actually not the first person. many have requested before you, and none of them got it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/03/2015 11:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

NOPE, core hack will never be released to public, but you should try hacker's method, high level boosting yourself in nightmare mode

and i think there is a way to reset your augment exp, so you can get the rewards over and over, but you need to look in the swf file

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/04/2015 4:12am
Quote Post

All right, thanks both of you. I'll try looking in the file again, hopefully will find it. smiley

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/04/2015 3:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

resetting augment exp? 
core hack is easier then that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/10/2015 7:53am
Quote Post

We all that dont submit hacks need to take a step backk and appreciate what we have here.The hacks we already have are awsome.The elite cores hack is the best thing someone can have atm so i ask:why would anyone give it to you?He does not know you(dont take the "you" personally).Instead if risking public misuse->patch of the hack the guys that have it prefer to keep it for themselves and i understand it.

I know this thread is old but i recently found it because i myself was searching for a cores hack(yep i am guilty:P).Cheers.

King of noobs

RE: Elite Augment Cores Posted on: 08/10/2015 1:31pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

exactly. (i also have core hack lol, but don't ask for it)
and some hacks are to be better off private, there are worse hacks like mp stats hack (it totally breaks the game and if one was ever to be released, nk would just make new anti-hacking measures.
you see, people can't just get whatever they want by doing nothing.