[Resolved] Renaming account and getting rid of my alt accounts

Hi,

So in the past i did create alt accounts on KH trying to bypass the points system (if you want to know why, i mention my reasons at the end). I did search and i couldn't find whether this is bannable or not. If so, please let me know and i'll accept it.

If it is somehow tolerated, then i would like to stick to one account once and for all, and get my alt accounts deleted. I believe the admins are able to see which ones i'm talking about. There are 5 in totals since 2013, including this one, all made with legitimate personal email adresses (the latest one was to be able to access the forums and read about the redemption quizz). 

So if you're willing to accept my request, i'd be glad! I'm planning to donate this time in order to prevent it from point dropping.

Also, i'd like to know if it is possible to rename an account. I'd like to use this one but change its name. Is it possible?

Thanks for reading.

Reasons why i made alts:
-i wasn't using KH frequently enough to feel involved.
-once, i just couldn't remember the account's login & password so i made a new one.....
-donating was out of the topic back then (due to frequency).
-i did try to actively earn points at some point, but i failed to get even 2 per day (involvement issue).

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

They are all deleted.  Yeah, I built some magic mod tools that track IPs and what not. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/07/2015 5:49pm

They are all deleted.  Yeah, I built some magic mod tools that track IPs and what not. :P

Thank you! :)