[Request] Zombidle!
Zombidle
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Mouse Only Upgrades Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Zombidle!

Last Updated: 01/21/2020 21:46

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
ZombIdle, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire. Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and litteral hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude ruin these poor fella's day and establish yourself as the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of hell. And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor.
RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 10/05/2016 5:43pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

Just tried out the game yesterday. Pretty good, wouldn't mind making hacks for this :P

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 10/09/2016 3:49am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

oldest hack(offline bonus) updated. Like and subscribe if you like it and do nothing if you dislike it

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 10/10/2016 5:42am
Quote Post

hacks works perfectly!

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 10/15/2016 1:29pm
Quote Post

Is it possible to have a hack that reduces the forging time to 0? Also after you have 1 black orb, the orbs not getting distracted hack does not work anymore. 

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 11/02/2016 7:32pm
Quote Post

hey, what happened to the diamond deals hack ? why did they remove it from the trainer and the hacks list ?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 11/03/2016 12:55am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Eduardomsc Posted on: 11/02/2016 3:32pm

hey, what happened to the diamond deals hack ? why did they remove it from the trainer and the hacks list ?

Hacks aren't forever.  Developers patch shit all the time...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 02/26/2017 6:00pm
Quote Post

1. Fast clicks SHARDS all slots
2. Fast clicks CRAFT
3. ???
4 Profit

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 03/18/2017 5:43pm
Quote Post

Looking good. Thanks

Sol Posted on: 03/20/2017 10:23am
Quote Post

can anyone make a new sol file

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/09/2017 12:10pm
Quote Post

Easter Event 2017
Eggs is 4 bytes without changes.

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/10/2017 5:54pm
Quote Post
waz2003 Posted on: 04/09/2017 8:10am

Easter Event 2017
Eggs is 4 bytes without changes.

Can you please tell how did you do this with the eggs? 
After I used the trainer, my game doesn't load anymore. Anyone had the same issue?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/10/2017 7:22pm
Quote Post
xmenta Posted on: 04/10/2017 1:54pm

Can you please tell how did you do this with the eggs? 
After I used the trainer, my game doesn't load anymore. Anyone had the same issue?

-Cheat Engine
-Flash process
-Exact value
-4 bytes
find current egg's value without any changes

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/13/2017 2:11pm
Quote Post

I tried the egg hack and it works simply as that...
Diamonds now, tried the same way, found their value(double) but when trying to edit it in any way, all resourses go to 999.999O and game just freezes...

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/14/2017 7:59am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it's as if the game knew you cheated but didn't want you to cheat the things that make him money

thegm963 Posted on: 04/13/2017 10:11am

I tried the egg hack and it works simply as that...
Diamonds now, tried the same way, found their value(double) but when trying to edit it in any way, all resourses go to 999.999O and game just freezes...

weird isn't it? 

PS: that's what it is

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 04/14/2017 10:44am
Quote Post

I m pretty sure the hundrends of adds being watched as part of the game by the millions of players bring in quite a bit of revenue no? On top of that, using the eggs hack one can pretty much finish the game regardless, considering you can buy infinite cubes with them during the event...

Finally, the quite known refresh/reload bug was left unpatched for like a year or so, so pretty much the core of the earlier players already have as many diamonds as they d want...