Skip to content
[Request]

Zombidle!

This discussion is linked to Zombidle. View game

110 posts

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Apr 24, 2017 3:02 pm
xmenta Posted on: 04/20/2017 3:12pm


Man... I am feeling so dumb! I don't know what is going on x.x

I open Cheat Engine 6.6
Load the Zombidle tab
Chose Exact value and 4 bytes mode
Search the EXACT amount of eggs I have

But the Chrome freezes when I change a specific line.

I also tried to do a next scan when the number of eggs changes but it doesn't work...

Do I have to change one number by one until find which is the egg?

TYSM

I tried this method with Jelly Beans, and it no longer worked. Well, or did not find the right combination for beans.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 1, 2017 12:17 pm

Hey lads! Can someone fix the "Hover your mouse on villagers to crush them"? Since the last update it's not working anymore :/  

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 1, 2017 6:20 pm

'lads' made and updated and fixed the hover villagers hack. You are welcome yet unappreciative

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 2, 2017 12:50 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 06/01/2017 2:20pm

'lads' made and updated and fixed the hover villagers hack. You are welcome yet unappreciative


I'm so sorry man! I never thought you'd come here and fix it for us... I'm pretty new on konghack so that's why I didn't ask directly to you for fixing. You are the BEST!

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 3, 2017 4:16 am

I applied the "Orbs don't get subtracted when buying chests" hack succesfully, yet the orbs were subtracted, can anyone confirm?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 5, 2017 10:31 pm

Tryed to do some stuff on the steam version, it seem they changed alot of stuff.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Chests hacks don't work now for me.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Chests are working just fine! Is there any other issue going on?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 13, 2017 8:06 pm

After you acquire the evil 3d printer u can still apply the aob for orbs don't get subtracted when buying chest. The downside is that it wont trigger on the arcane lab. This is the only possible way that the chest hack fails to work.
Granted his respons is too vage for me to be sure about this, please be more elaborate what u did and why it didn't work.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 15, 2017 9:09 am

do these work on steam version too? browser versions are old school. steam is master race

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 15, 2017 10:23 am

all the versions should be synched and rely on the same resources so there's nothing that would make me think they don't work for a specific platform.



You could as well test it and see if you have any trouble

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 16, 2017 7:52 am

I'm missing something to hack white orbs, I remember this existed. Is this not possible anymore?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 16, 2017 9:22 am

its sad that the chest one doesnt work if you already have 3d printer.  this makes me wanna cry

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I have the printer and the chests work just fine! Both shards and chests work