Skip to content
[Request]

Zombidle!

This discussion is linked to Zombidle. View game

110 posts

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Found the feather value in double using CE but haven't found a way to edit it
Anyone got ideas?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 30, 2017 1:39 am

This is NOT a hack, but it does help!

I got more than 1000 feathersin 5 days by: lefting my notebook idle on farm mode enabled with an autoclicker (GS Autoclicker) always on.
You can map it to click on "active all skills" each 5min, or cliking wherever you want, making you farm more houses and consequently more feathers!

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 30, 2017 5:56 am

Thx xmenta, I will try it.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jun 30, 2017 8:46 pm

i found the feathers hack but i got kinda banned.. because i was in like the 500m white orb progress now back to 280k

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 4, 2017 3:20 am

What did you do, darkvall?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 19, 2017 5:29 pm

working great on kong. is anyone still updating this?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Was curious if anyone can tell me what the spam villagers does i can't see a difference with it on or off. Thanks in advance. yes

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 24, 2017 3:09 pm
dbzgara Posted on: 07/24/2017 8:45am

Was curious if anyone can tell me what the spam villagers does i can't see a difference with it on or off. Thanks in advance. yes



I don't see any difference as well. It should give us more villagers but probably something changed after updates!

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm

it makes it more likely to have villagers come out of houses running like crazymen and also makes it more likely to have a big group of villagers come out 

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Jul 28, 2017 2:08 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/24/2017 12:09pm

it makes it more likely to have villagers come out of houses running like crazymen and also makes it more likely to have a big group of villagers come out 



None would be able to explain it better then its own creator! :D 

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Aug 3, 2017 11:03 am

Guys, everyone has a problem like me? when activated spam villagers from residents stop falling diamonds, or my hands below the shoulders grow?

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Aug 3, 2017 7:42 pm

I might be wrong but I seem to recall there is a cap to how many diamonds you can get per hour from villagers. You might be noticing it because with the hack you reach it in couple minutes

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Aug 5, 2017 4:39 am

guys, I solved the problem with crystals for yourself, use hacks on scrolls and use the clicker when you get a scroll with diamonds

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Aug 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Yeah, there's a cap. Only 11 diamonds per 4 hours, but until the 11th is still on the ground, you can take more.

RE: Zombidle!

Posted Aug 13, 2017 2:39 pm

I am trying to use the KH trainer, but whenever I click hack, it always says failed. What am I supposed to do?