[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 05/03/2016 8:59pm
Quote Post

Looks like I've missed alot since I last played SAS4. At any rate... Well.. Probably alot knows by now that these hacks no longer work on NK.

High Lvl Loot Strongbox [It'd be splendid to have this again]
Buyable Strongbox cost 0
Buyable Nantonium Box
10x Buyable Strongbox

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 05/10/2016 4:09pm
Quote Post

I agree i've use those hack and it ended up breaking the game gun and strongbox store(especially the buyable strongbox cost 0)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/02/2016 7:21pm
Quote Post

Buyable Nantonium Box
10x Buyable Strongbox

Both are broken. In case the first one, when the hack is enabled  and I want to open a box, it takes forever to process it. It would be awesome if one of you could fix it. 

I think for a proper, Konghack SAS 4 experience you basically need:

1, Buyable Nantonium hack.
2, Buyable black box
3, Grenade money hack
3, Grade 10, Grade max.
4, Clear weapons

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/24/2016 12:30pm
Quote Post
tikoking2 Posted on: 10/02/2016 3:21pm

Buyable Nantonium Box
10x Buyable Strongbox

Both are broken. In case the first one, when the hack is enabled  and I want to open a box, it takes forever to process it. It would be awesome if one of you could fix it. 

I think for a proper, Konghack SAS 4 experience you basically need:

1, Buyable Nantonium hack.
2, Buyable black box
3, Grenade money hack
3, Grade 10, Grade max.
4, Clear weapons

the buy 2000 grenades is not working however the nades=money is still working. Dont activate both at the same time though. WOnt work

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/29/2016 10:40pm
Quote Post

Working Hacks on Kongregate as far as i am aware of on 29.11.16

Various Cost 0, 100% Drop Rate, Infinite Skill Points(Might not be safe use at your own risk), Slot Always Empty, Force Weapon Box, Force Armor Box, Random Black, Infinite Nightmare Tickets(Seems safe been using it for a couple of weeks now), Black Edition, Faster Reloading, Always Crit, Player Movement Speed x2, Zombie Spawn Rate Increased and Zombie Spawn Rate Increased even more, Wide Choice Of Gear, Grade 10 slots, max slots 3 gun 2 armor, Unlimited Energy, Failed Mission XP x120, Super Piercing, Weapon Damage x2, Glass Cannon, Mild Health Regen, Nades=Money, Semi Invul

I havnt tested hacks that do basicly the same thing the working ones do just use this ones.

Oh and does the High level loot/strongbox hack work? havnt tried that will be good if gives nantos from bosses for elite augment cores as there are non alloy hacks or elite core hacks atm

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/03/2016 1:43am
Quote Post

Hey. Just a heads up. The instant reload works but it will show on your items stats as NaN. So best not to use it in MP.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/22/2016 8:28am
Quote Post

im just sad due to the x10 strongbox drop thing ...  it was so nice but somehow nk fked it up and the creator isn't updating it :c

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 01/24/2017 9:11am
Quote Post

Current hacks that don't seem to work based on personal testing (some hacks were not touched/tested):

• Buyable StrongBox Cost 0: stuck on processing
  • Force Weapon Box: still gives you armor around 40% of the time
  • No cooldown on abilities: nothing happens (might be applying it wrong)
  • Freeze tickets after going on NM match: doesn't do anything to your tix. They still go down
  • Failed Mission XP x120: Didn't work today. Worked a week ago. Gonna give it a test tomorrow.
  • Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x buyable strongbox: stuck on processing as well

And that's about it o: Hopefully this helps!

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 02/04/2017 2:27pm
Quote Post

I have a question. Which of these hacks won't get me multiplayer banned? 

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 02/04/2017 4:54pm
Quote Post

I have been using grenade money and augment always clear. Im not banned.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 02/05/2017 4:05pm
Quote Post

I, too, have been skipping over hacking SAS4. I had the unfortunate event of accidently clicking unlmited skill points.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 02/06/2017 1:07am
Quote Post

The High Lvl Loot/strongbox hack isn't working. I'm pretty sure I used it on kongregate a while back, but i got banned so now I'm on ninja kiwi. It doesn't work for nk. Can someone maybe make one for it? Btw, here are the sas 4 hacks ive been using and no ban yet. (Note, I've been using the ultra trainer.   (Edit. My entire account was banned, but thats probably because I did too many hacks too fast. Like in Bloons Monkey City, I leveled to 25 in 1 day unlocked everything and anything so I prob over-used. Just an FYI) 

Ammo cost is Free!!!

All the "Zombie Spawn Rate Increase" And I did use it in multiplayer, but the other players cant see them, and it gets super laggy.

Force Weapon/Armor

Random Black

Invincibility bro

Black Edition updated 7(it cuts off in the ultra trainer)

Faster Reloading

Infinite Ammo

Run Forrest, Run! x2

Always Crit

Player Movement Speed x2(if you use with only run forrest run, and not the zero movement pen, you move insanely fast. If you use WITH zero movement pen, you move at a believable speed, but still fast.

100% armor

Grade 10 slots

Max slots 3 gun and 2 armor

Unlimited Energy

Failed Mission Exp x120 (not saying it works, but it doesnt get you banned. It doesn't give 120x if you lose though.)

Super Piercing

Weapon Damage x2(not sure if it works, but i use it anyway just in case.)

Mild Health Regen(if your entering a match, but don't want to seem like a hacker with taking no damage, get the 75% damage reduction, and use this)

Mastery XP(love it)

Nades=Money(great to get $)

Semi invul(great if you dont want to seem like a invincible hacker. I suggest using with mild health regen.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 02/08/2017 4:37pm
Quote Post

No ban Hacks I am using

Various Cost 0
Slot always empty
Random Black
Wide Choice of Gear
Black Edition
Wide Change of Gear
Wide Choice of Gear Fixer
Grade 10 slots
max slots 3 weapon
2 armor
Failed mission xp x120
nades=mony

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 06/30/2018 10:04am
Quote Post

Just never use "Random Black" and "Black edition" at the same time, it sucks when same item comes out of boxes again and again. Use "Black edition" with "Wide choie of gear" and "Wide choice of gear fixer."(Random black is the LOL cause of  LOL Same items LOL)
add "Grade 10 slots" and "Max slots 3 gun 2 armor" if u need.

for Red weapons , use all except "Black Edition" and "Random Black" cause black gear before 25 rank will cause MP ban.

openinng then keeping Championship awarding guns before 90 rank  will cause auto MP ban(Furie, m1000, RIA Trident) so sell it if u get it.

do not use to saty out of Ban: known Infi. skill poins, 100% drop rate, Alloy Hack, Infinitive NM ticket Hack(rather freeze it after playing 1 NM or just be happy with 10 premium), Kong name spoof,  too much use of Failed mission XP, black gear before 25 rank.(alll other hacks in kong hack ultra trainer except above mentioned broken ones are ok)

And dont expose yourself to others in MP as a confident hacker lol, use hacks so that no one can recognise, others report will ban u even now in 2018. And yes they are going to release another update for the latest Flash player 30.
 If u already knew all of what Ive told teh sorry guys, I am new so pardon me. thank you.  wink wink