the war on hax has begun :(

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/08/2015 9:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
shuruken247 Posted on: 10/08/2015 4:30pm

the war on hax has begun :(

lol...it began when the first hack was posted here

be patient, the hacks will be updated soon by effewe

note: for some hacks, effewe and i like to wait a few days for all the hofixes/patches to be done, then update it (so it will last for longer time, also some hacks can refix itself after the hotfixes)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/08/2015 9:37pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

With my hacks, whenever I have free time I update them. 
styruslolz only has the mastery or spawn rate to update though.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/10/2015 5:15pm
Quote Post

Any update on mastery hack, any eta¿?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/10/2015 5:18pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ask the person who posted the hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 5:02am
Quote Post

Mine are updated.

Also because NK has made me more friendly: here's a previously unreleased hack I am now making available for public use!

Knock yourselves out!

*hint* very useful in nightmare mode to get better chance of cores**

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 10:55am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
effewe2 Posted on: 10/11/2015 1:02am

Mine are updated.

Also because NK has made me more friendly: here's a previously unreleased hack I am now making available for public use!

Knock yourselves out!

Is the drop only nantonium safe or do you get a ban if you get too much nanos in one game?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 1:08pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
effewe2 Posted on: 10/11/2015 1:02am

Mine are updated.

Knock yourselves out!

What does it mean that NK made you more friendly?
And no this hack does not cause ban.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:07pm
Quote Post

Just a side question, can spawn rate hack trigger autoban?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:20pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

I've tried it out, and it works great. +1 karma for releasing it :)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
someperson6 Posted on: 10/11/2015 3:07pm

Just a side question, can spawn rate hack trigger autoban?

No. If you play on mutiplayer with spawn rate hack with other players then it might.

And also that that mine nano drop rate won't break if byte size changes. Instant reload and movement will also not break. While the regular one needs an update every time the sas 4 file updates, this one won't.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 10:58pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

it would make sense if NK added an alloy auto ban (if u go go above the limit)

spawn rate hack will not cause ban, but if used in Multiplayer, players will report you

theres plenty of ways u can get banned, and it may seem like u got banned after using a particular hack when actually u just set off an auto ban or got reported

also hackergonnahackLOL

would u like to release an unbreakable version of mastery hack? i hereby grant u permission :P

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/11/2015 11:36pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Let me look in first...
Anyways the unbreakable verisons were considered as duplicate and got removed...

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:44am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 7:36pm

Let me look in first...
Anyways the unbreakable verisons were considered as duplicate and got removed...

LOL, but anyways effewe updated those hacks so they should be working (no need for unbreakable yet)

also mastery hack is now finally updated GG yes  (this might survive a patch hopefully, we will see)

and if anyone didnt know, all my other sas 4 hacks are unbreakable unless major change to sas 4, haven't updated the hacks for 3 months and still working =)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:52am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Instant reload and movement all break after a patch, I can't release the one that doesn't break because its duplicate hack posting...