[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 1:35am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yeah, and in the end you guys might lose hacks even...
And no one will help you solve that, there is already a anticheat that activates but is not used, who knows whats gonna happen...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 1:50am
Quote Post

dam is this the end then?

sas4 hax community apocalypse?

plz take them down then before more ppl abuse them 

can you think what will happen if someon use invincible hax in event like the last man standing there will be crack down

have to responsible hacking

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 1:52am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ok, but effewe2 won't take then down. And yeah they might crack down on that and NK soon might have heavy anti-ban.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 2:04am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

gg SAS 4

went into a public match, everyone was max-cored...

im just waiting for when NK updates the game with heavy anti-cheat protection (soon)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/12/2015 10:04pm

gg SAS 4

went into a public match, everyone was max-cored...

im just waiting for when NK updates the game with heavy anti-cheat protection (soon)

So you're banned? If you were that means theres a lot of hackers in that "sandbox".

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 2:22am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

let me end your banter: Who fucking cares? jeez for fuck sake just chill and drop that morbidly retarded paranoic persona. This is a years old game that barely makes money. It's not working well, it's not pretty and nobody fucking cares. You have hacks for yourselves? use them at your will but stop that continuous chit chat in forum. I'm not the only who you managed to piss off

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 4:30am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

i dont understand why you got pissed off zen.
in your own words.

Zenwaichi Posted on: 10/12/2015 10:22pm

Who fucking cares?

as for this whole clusterfuck, ill clear up any confusions you guys might have.

anyone can post whatever hacks they feels like, as long as the hacks are real, you made them, and it doesnt fuck with the kong API / kreds systems. if you want to release a gamebreaking aob to the public, nobody is going to stop you. you made the hack, you can do whatever you want with it.

if you're going to fix or modify someone elses AoB, ask them if its alright to post the AoB and give them credit. if youre going into the swf and making your own AoB that happens to have the same effect as someone elses, no credit is needed because you made it yourself. just be aware that duplicate hacks get deleted from the database by mods.

styrus seems to be the only sane one here. #styrus4president2016

and in case anyone is wondering about the mods' viewpoint about anything related to this game, maa, or 8ball pool, the answer is easy.

literally none of us care even a tiny bit about any of these games. we manage the entire site. complaining about a single game's hacks does nothing but annoy us. talking is fine. suggestions are fine. complaining isnt.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 7:13am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/13/2015 12:30am

anyone can post whatever hacks they feels like, as long as the hacks are real, you made them, and it doesnt fuck with the kong API / kreds systems. if you want to release a gamebreaking aob to the public, nobody is going to stop you. you made the hack, you can do whatever you want with 

Unfortunately, NK could patch these hacks and make them really hard to hack again if they know what these game breaking hacks are exactly.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 8:31am
Quote Post
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/13/2015 4:09am

Oh please. NK knew about these hacks a long time ago. They don't care enough to patch individually any specific hack. That's because they know that they'd only be wasting their own time since people will just find other ways to make their hack work. They don't care too much about ingame hacking.

NK has been really stepping up autobans in the last few updates. That means they actually care a lot more about hacking now. Also, the worrisome part about releasing elite hacks is that NK can find out what AoBs are changed and then they know how to patch them. 

BTW, why is grenade money hack gone now?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 9:07am
Quote Post

I would have more to say but I dont want to keep an arguement going.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 11:31am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

lmao guys, actually lets just calm down and see what happens next in the update, enjoy the hacks for now and use with caution

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 8:24pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

No one uses hacks with caution lol. And yes the hacks are beginning to show affect...
I'm not complaining, but NK's not going to patch them, just that it might be easy to get a bunch of people banned using this hack.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 8:47pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

aye, thats true, people will abuse hacks and NK will add more anti-cheat stuff, but eh whatever

but since the aobs are publicly visible, there will be people that wil steal the aobs without giving credit (duplicating/selling hacks)

on the bright side, i hope konghack is getting more attention and getting more members, and grow as the most popular hacking website :)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 9:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It was already the most popular website for sas4. Anyways I would really like it if the hack aobs were at least private.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/14/2015 2:12am
Quote Post

Why was grenades money hack removed?