[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 3:26am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:52pm

Instant reload and movement all break after a patch, I can't release the one that doesn't break because its duplicate hack posting...

Shame that yours count as duplicates even though they're completley different. What I thought would have happened instead was that the breakable ones would be taken down so that the unbreakable ones can stay.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:11pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

If your hack is different than what's up there, feel free to post it.  Hell, if people would fucking vote, broken hacks would drop down and good hacks would rise up. ;)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 12:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The problem is, its the same as the other hack except that it doesn't break after a patch. This is why effewe2 has to fix them every patch. Mine doesn't, for example after this patch all his hacks break after an hotfix. However my reload and 0% movement mod still work.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 1:07pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Then post it.  His'll get down voted, while yours will move up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 1:28pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I posted it, but sadly though the other users didn't see it survive through the update (its the exact same aob as before).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 1:55pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:11am

If your hack is different than what's up there, feel free to post it.  Hell, if people would fucking vote, broken hacks would drop down and good hacks would rise up. ;)

in the trainer they are sorted chronologically ( older on top )

PS different name but it's an unbreakable movement speed hack. Rather than fixed value or multiplicative it's a straight 100% bonus ( not 30->60 but 30->130 hence the correct labeling "x2" cause it's actually duplicating the original moving speed)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

What are the [un] hacks?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 5:42pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Nano drop hack didn't break for effewe2, so I didn't put it up there. Also I'm working on it.
EDIT: Yeah I found the problem, I'll fix it ASAP.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:14pm
Quote Post

Pulled my hacks down since apparently it is okay to take credit for someone elses hacks without giving credit to them and doing so without their permission, and instead released the most asked for private hacks. Have fun!

No need for duplicates right?

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
effewe2 Posted on: 10/12/2015 2:14pm

Pulled my hacks down since apparently it is okay to take credit for someone elses hacks without giving credit to them and doing so without their permission, and instead released the most asked for private hacks. Have fun!

No need for duplicates right?

I released it so you didn't have to update it every patch....
Plus you took down every hack that you had, even the ones that no one never duplicated.....
And you make core and armor hack aob public...

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:34pm
Quote Post

Yep, I did make them public on purpose. Full auto will get patched, otherwise I would have released those AOB's too.

As for taking all my hacks down: yep, I did. You were just going to duplicate them all anyway, so go right ahead and duplicate the rest of them. Just make sure you give haenawolf credit for doing the original grade 10 and max slots hacks as well as xp hack like I did. And btw I got permission from haenawolf to post those because he didn't feel like updating them. I didn't go around him and ask an admin.

You never give me credit for mine so I don't expect you to now.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:37pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I only made my own reload and movement because they broke every patch. So now people don't have to worry about broken hacks.
I never said I was going to duplicate everything.
And also you never gave me the reload and movement hack.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:48pm
Quote Post

You had also duplicated the nantonium drop hack and that hack is very very rare to break yet the moment I post it: less than 12 hours you release "unbreakable version" lmao  please. 1. I showed you how to do that hack, 2. That hack as a private hack has survived since the day they released black boxes which is why I came up with the hack in the first place: to get 'legit'(ish) unglitched black boxes. But I adjusted it to nano as well..

Honestly I don't care anymore so do what you do.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 6:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I had a unbreakable nano drop hack that was immune to patches even though byte size changes. Because it broke more then once for me in the past, I thought it would be better to just keep a steady hack forever. I also removed that.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 7:35pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

what the hell, effewe, why you post those hacks, they need to stay private!

great, now people are copying the aobs and duplicating hacks...

EDIT: holy shit lol, so many OP hacks released, sas 4 is being murdered

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~