[Closed] SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server
How to grief the server with Cheat Engine
SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 4:43am
Quote Post

Name Spoofing isn't anything new, however if you do it a particular way for this specific game, interesting things can happen, I'll talk about something else at a later date. There is a method to do this without Cheat Engine but it's a bit complicated and most people aren't able to perform it without the right physical setups, so yeah lets get on with it!!

This just makes it so when you are disconnected, you also cause around 4-8 other random people to be disconnected from the game as well, that said doing this a lot of times in quick succession will cause you to kick a whole lot of people really fast!!!

People who are disconnected consists of anyone that is connected to the Multiplayer Server meaning people in Lobbies, People Already Ingame, Also those who have been banned to the "Hacker Only" Lobbies. it's random as to who gets kicked but do it fast enough like with a Macro of some sort and you can pretty much kick the entire server.

End Result of the griefing/disconnect activity(View the Chat):

I'm posting this because NK's ignored my emails regarding this exploit, possibly feeling that since only one person is doing it, there's no reason to look into fixing it. so Here we go with the instructions.

I DO NOT PLAN ON MAKING A VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS, .....But if people really can't figure it out from the text instructions below... I'll think about it.

1.) Connect CE to your flash process.

2.) Search for your account name through the string search, the longer the name, the easier it is, ie: less results.

3.) Add all the results to the bottom box, and change all the types to Array of bytes, and change all of their displays to hexidecimal.

4.) Change the AoB from whatever it is to FF.
(broken image removed status code: 0)

5.) Now join a multiplayer lobby from any of the selections available(Co-Op, Nightmare, Contract, Event, etc)

When you join a lobby with someone or someone joins your lobby, you'll automatically get disconnected, If you are on Kongregate, you'll see in chat that people start complaining about being disconnected or getting a loss of connection error message.

Alternatively if you have the AoBSwap plugin for CE, this can be made so much easier but since most leechers and beginners don't have this nor the basic knowledge of how to install this plugin, I went with the above instructions instead.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 5:06pm
Quote Post

You mean something like this?

function CEButtonPelletClick(sender)
Aobswap("aa bb cc dd ee ff","24 0a 75 48")
showMessage("Cheat Enabled!")
end

I use Aobswap in my private trainer and have all of my private and released hacks bound to button clicks like above.

Have the auto detect/attach flash/unity process for any* browser function on a button click as well. Thanks to haenawolf for the code to do that.

You could always use a CT table as well and do it that way, but I like the elegance of using buttons in a trainer and being able to generate a standalone exe for a trusted few.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 5:20pm
Quote Post

Well seems someone did this and locked out the game pretty hard lol. Good job to whomever it was that got this to work and slapped it into overdrive, good job!

@effewe2: yes basically, but didnt bother going into that, given leechers and beginners can't figure that out, since they'd need the hex values of their name, which I've grown weary of explaining how to do with HxD, but 85% of the time, the leecher/noob still doesn't understand what you're trying to tell them, even with a video.

-------------------
aww can't double post, anyway now it seems someone is ddos'ing Ninjakiwi as a whole lol. They probably couldn't figure this out or felt that doing something like ddosing is a level above what this does........ saying that because the servers were fine up until I put this method out on various corners of the Interwebz.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 8:13pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Hex values in your name is easy to change. I made an AoB for name changing in my private trainer.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

lmao, nk better fix this shit now that u posted this exploit public

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 8:46pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

and when they do patch it, i guess i wont have the pleasure of pretending to be nk admin now, thanks for ruining the one thing i actually enjoyed about this game :P

EDIT: haha, went into the game...i take back what i said, this shit is funny LOL especially during the championships when players are still grinding hard :DD

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 9:34pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I can't even load sas4...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea, they patched the name changing exploit, that was fast...

so no more ADMIN trolling lobbies then :P indecision

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 10:18pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 11/02/2015 3:46pm

and when they do patch it, i guess i wont have the pleasure of pretending to be nk admin now, thanks for ruining the one thing i actually enjoyed about this game :P

EDIT: haha, went into the game...i take back what i said, this shit is funny LOL especially during the championships when players are still grinding hard :DD

You'll most likely still be able to do the name spoofing, they'll probably just fix it so that if someone goes in with a name made with characters other than 0x20 - 0x7A to be autobanned or something.

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/02/2015 4:34pm

I can't even load sas4...

That isn't my doing, some nutcase decided to ddos NinjaKiwi as a whole lol, oh well.

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/02/2015 3:13pm

Hex values in your name is easy to change. I made an AoB for name changing in my private trainer.

Yeah I never said it was difficult for us, I was referring it being difficult to noobs and leechers as the instructions were for those folks, if I was going to make it for people like us, it would have contained 1 step and nothing more lol.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/02/2015 10:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Obviously it was patched, but its like btd battles where simple scans were blocked, but advanced may not.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/03/2015 4:16am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/02/2015 5:26pm

Obviously it was patched, but its like btd battles where simple scans were blocked, but advanced may not.

Simple scans be be blocked??? Like Aob scans on a game? 
EX: i was playing SAS4, aand i couldnt find/edit AOB's or change the value of some things.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/03/2015 2:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its like 4byte, string, etc.
AoB is not blocked.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/03/2015 11:40pm
Quote Post

Soooo..... The game's offline.... pretty much right after sharing this....Conincidence??, well either that or the DDoS'ers totally rekt their shit lol.

Maybe NK is finally going to fix this?  Then again I wouldn't be surprised given the fact that something like this has already happened before with me and NK, I email them about a game's hacks/exploits .... They reply back saying they'll take a look at it, weeks later it still exists.

So I go and teach it to the public and you know what happens??, Havoc on the game server and NK puts in a fix for it within 72 hours time. They were ASM hacks for a variety of things.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/03/2015 11:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its fixed, yep its no longer working the crash character lol.

I also found a way to prevent matches from being started.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:18am
Quote Post

Ahh I see, well I had my fun with it while it was still working XD, and nice job man!!