PvP Pre-banned warning
Can any Data Miner confirm this
PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/23/2015 11:55am
Quote Post

found this on facebook.. really glad if some data miner could verify this 

RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/23/2015 12:25pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It's real. There's also a "yellow flag" and "red flag" style warning. I imagine if need be, we can AOB around that someday and see if it works.

atdt *67
RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/23/2015 12:38pm
Quote Post
Does this mean we can't use charles or anything on pvp today?
RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/23/2015 1:05pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 11/23/2015 7:25am

It's real. There's also a "yellow flag" and "red flag" style warning. I imagine if need be, we can AOB around that someday and see if it works.

Jarly would you explain what yellow and red flag? yellow as warning and red as the actual ban?

last time they implemented this people which play normally would also get effected..

all i can say is  that they are indeed testing stuff as they are  next to none  actions  were  taken during this pvp season...

RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/23/2015 9:06pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
calanextz2 Posted on: 11/23/2015 8:05am
jarly Posted on: 11/23/2015 7:25am

Jarly would you explain what yellow and red flag? yellow as warning and red as the actual ban?

last time they implemented this people which play normally would also get effected..

all i can say is  that they are indeed testing stuff as they are  next to none  actions  were  taken during this pvp season...

That yellow/red flag has been a part of the game's code for many months if not years. I've seen the error described above, but I've never seen the use of an actual PVP ban. I wouldn't stress about it.

atdt *67
RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/24/2015 12:10am
Quote Post

These stuff in the game since long time, months ago a lot of people recieved the messages for no reason (remember back it was a big error in the game). I wouldn't worry about anything, if you don't get reported by other users PD won't start an investigation and the system won't be able to auto-detect cheaters.

Repeat after me

RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/24/2015 12:55am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
abuu Posted on: 11/23/2015 7:10pm

if you don't get reported by other users PD won't start an investigation and the system won't be able to auto-detect cheaters.

Yet. Auto bans could be added in the future. In any case, it's always best to hack carefully 

RE: PvP Pre-banned warning Posted on: 11/26/2015 10:04am
Quote Post

It's an old experimental feature, like people have already said, nothing to worry about.

PD have tried numerous things to prevent hacking but they can't. I'm pretty convinced they've given up by now. But even so yeah, keep a low profile just to be safe, since mass reports might lead to PD actually taking a look.