[Information] Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!
answers may or may not be provided
RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 06/24/2016 10:02am
Quote Post
take it easy
joshuasniper Posted on: 06/24/2016 5:20am

Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(

Jarly said: I removed my Agent damage boost [and Disoriented], because Ahssherder's AOB Attack + Disoriented is way better.  This cleans up the trainer a little by minimizing superfluous entries.

Original Post:
https://konghack.com/topic/10114-post_your_maakh_noob_questions_here/10

Disoriented still working, but now are 3 in 1 look:

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 06/28/2016 2:53am
Quote Post

Is the lockbox hack actually patched, or is it something we can expect to see back?

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/01/2016 2:40am
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 06/24/2016 6:02am
joshuasniper Posted on: 06/24/2016 5:20am

Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(

Jarly said: I removed my Agent damage boost [and Disoriented], because Ahssherder's AOB Attack + Disoriented is way better.  This cleans up the trainer a little by minimizing superfluous entries.

Original Post:
https://konghack.com/topic/10114-post_your_maakh_noob_questions_here/10

Disoriented still working, but now are 3 in 1 look:

This would have been perfect if it wouldn't be causing CVE everytime you battle in PVP... 

Just bring the disoriented hack (standalone) back! Why force people to use something completely broken is beyond me..

Or anyway to just use disoriented in CE? :/

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/01/2016 4:34am
Quote Post
take it easy

Some hacks aren't working in PVP right now like: Autowin, Disoriented, Disable IA. This always happens at the beginning of each PVP
Wait a couple of days and hopefully if they have not fixed yet will return to work in PvP.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/02/2016 10:01pm
Quote Post

Thank you for this topic guys!

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 3:22am
Quote Post

Just want to ask why Assherders AOB+Max Damage+Disorient hack has been removed from KHUT?
It was still working in PVE so don't know why it was removed.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 7:17am
Quote Post

Anyone knows why AOB+Max Damage+Disorient hack has been removed?

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 7:30am
Quote Post

This is how KHUT for MAA looks like. And I don't know why the max damage was removed since it worked on PVE...

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 11:59am
Quote Post
take it easy
Acepro Posted on: 07/04/2016 3:17am

Anyone knows why AOB+Max Damage+Disorient hack has been removed?

JoKeRu Posted on: 07/04/2016 3:30am

This is how KHUT for MAA looks like. And I don't know why the max damage was removed since it worked on PVE...

Sry Guys I had to remove it because I was having many downvotes, even though I put it in the description that was not working in the PVP apparently no one read. Any way i'll re-uplod them i'ts just temporally.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 1:26pm
Quote Post

Thanks Assherder.
Good to know you would reupload it again. It was one of the great hacks on MAA. Don't know why a lot of people would downvote it even knowing that we have issues right now with the game.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/04/2016 2:51pm
Quote Post
raiken2 Posted on: 07/04/2016 9:26am

Don't know why a lot of people would downvote it even knowing that we have issues right now with the game.

How sure are you that they are reading the notes ?! Most of them are like sheeps. I know 2 or 3 of them... devil

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/06/2016 11:54pm
Quote Post
mrjoshx Posted on: 06/27/2016 10:53pm

Is the lockbox hack actually patched, or is it something we can expect to see back?

From what I can tell it was patched out (at least, that's what I gather from reading through the forums) but the Group Battle xml hack might still work so there's an alternative way to get SOME lockboxes at least. 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/07/2016 1:10pm
Quote Post
CorrTerek Posted on: 07/06/2016 7:54pm
mrjoshx Posted on: 06/27/2016 10:53pm

From what I can tell it was patched out (at least, that's what I gather from reading through the forums) but the Group Battle xml hack might still work so there's an alternative way to get SOME lockboxes at least. 

Can you actually explain to me what does Group Battle xml does?

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/08/2016 2:00pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It replaces some timestamps and IDs in the reponse of user?session in Charles which enable group bosses for all your friends, and puts them in a "100% health" state, so they become available. It is not an xml hack.

atdt *67
RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here! Posted on: 07/12/2016 8:45am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 07/08/2016 10:00am

It replaces some timestamps and IDs in the reponse of user?session in Charles which enable group bosses for all your friends, and puts them in a "100% health" state, so they become available. It is not an xml hack.

Thanks Jarly can you give me the link where this topic is discussed and how to do it.