Black Screen Marvel Alliance
Black Screen
RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/03/2016 7:12pm
Quote Post
calanextz2 Posted on: 01/03/2016 4:43am
karanka Posted on: 01/03/2016 12:33am
sergantfigo Posted on: 01/02/2016 11:52am

i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i  can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem

It is with items1, I have noticed in charles will take a lot of time before loading items1. I don't know if it is a coincidence but after I bought in the store like 1000 infiltrator armor to burn some silver and shield points when I reloaded the game is there when he  start giving me black screen. It was a bad ideea since I cannot sell them again 99 at the time, I am obliged to sell the 1 at the time.

then it simple... try to run it without charless issit loading?

If you read previous post you will have the answer. I know you are trying to help, but I notice the people in this forum or others forums does not read all posts. So read the posts or just keep quiet.

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/03/2016 11:51pm
Quote Post
take it easy

Have you tried on another computer or VM? If the problem persists send a ticket to PD and wait

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/04/2016 12:25am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/03/2016 6:51pm

Have you tried on another computer or VM? If the problem persists send a ticket to PD and wait

thats a great suggestion

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/04/2016 12:34am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
karanka Posted on: 01/03/2016 2:12pm
calanextz2 Posted on: 01/03/2016 4:43am
karanka Posted on: 01/03/2016 12:33am
sergantfigo Posted on: 01/02/2016 11:52am

i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i  can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem

It is with items1, I have noticed in charles will take a lot of time before loading items1. I don't know if it is a coincidence but after I bought in the store like 1000 infiltrator armor to burn some silver and shield points when I reloaded the game is there when he  start giving me black screen. It was a bad ideea since I cannot sell them again 99 at the time, I am obliged to sell the 1 at the time.

then it simple... try to run it without charless issit loading?

If you read previous post you will have the answer. I know you are trying to help, but I notice the people in this forum or others forums does not read all posts. So read the posts or just keep quiet.

and if you dont feel like taking the time to read then you should at least try to search for it.
otherwise the clean up crew (or me) might (or will likely) come through and remove your drivel.

and please no more comments about the duck lockboxes, if anybody knows anything about it they will post it......

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/04/2016 5:23am
Quote Post

Thanks to all! It seems that my problem is solved. I don't know how , but maybe PD made some patch today. The game is a bit slow though but I think because my PC will die soon and I will not try to repair it again, it is old and served me well..Thanks! Cheers!

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/04/2016 4:18pm
Quote Post

if your pc lag try to clean the ram bro 
and change the thermal paste of your cpu
and clean all round from dust 
hope all fine

RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance Posted on: 01/04/2016 8:08pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 12/30/2015 9:22pm

I had the same problem on 30th morning for a few hours but nothing really happened: left the game for a while, opened it again and worked. Maybe PD has some kind of server errors. I saw many posts in FB groups saying people couldn't even finish and get the hero from last SO. They got 100 gold from support instead.
If you send a ticket to them, they might ban from PVP but they never lock out your profile from playing.

I couldn't play for about a week due to White Screen of death which is account side so nothing you can do about it on your side and ya they gave 100gold compensation no matter how many days you were locked out