Call of Duty: Black Ops
CE Table
Welcome to our Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition cheats page.
Here you will find Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition
Hack Author Votes Date

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Call of Duty: Black Ops 05/22/2016
Call of Duty: Black Ops Posted on: 01/06/2016 6:25am
Quote Post

I wrote a couple basic pointer-based CE tables, for use with BGamer's LAN Mod (it wraps the entire game, so I'm extremely doubtful it would work without it). I don't know how many people actually play it still, but if there's anyone here who does, I would quite appreciate the addition of MP health. Pointers won't work as changing the variable(s) doesn't do anything, but the base value for health is 100 (4 Byte), same as SP.

I'm also working on putting in an overlay so hotkeys for the cheats will notify the user when activated/deactivated. I'll post it here when it's done, if there's any interest.

SP Table
    Works for Campaign and Zombies. Includes ammo, health and points.
    Hotkeys: F1 to toggle ammo, F2 to toggle health, F3 to add 5k points (zombies), F4 to add 100k points (also zombies).
MP Table
    Works only in MP (only tested in combat training). Ammo only.
    Hotkeys: F1 to toggle ammo.

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
bgamert5.ct 6.33 KB 326
bgamert5mp.ct 3.99 KB 325
RE: Call of Duty: Black Ops Posted on: 05/22/2016 8:39pm
Quote Post

Oh nice, had a backlog of COD games and this was third on the list, starting play next weekend, will try this out for sure