UNKILLED
UNKILLED cheats and hacking discussion

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

UNKILLED

UNKILLED cheats and hacking discussion
Last Updated: 01/10/2016 16:47

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
NYC is the center of the world's latest zombie outbreak. You are Joe, member of the anti-zombie unit WOLFPACK, a private military organization designed to find, track, and eliminate the zombie menace before it becomes global. TAG 'EM AND BAG 'EM! Three hundred missions--more bang for your buck! Unique enemies and bosses: SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER, and more! More than fifty--count 'em!--weapons, including LSAT, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and M24 sniper rifle! Friendly units to help you survive! SMOOTH 1ST-PERSON-SHOOTER ACTION! Unique MFG control scheme for mobile devices, tried-and-tested by millions of players Intuitive gameplay: our autofire shooting system let's you concentrate on the action Support for multiple gamepads Think you got a sharp eye? Our new Adrenaline feature puts it to the test! RIDICULOUSLY, ABSURDLY AWESOME GRAPHICS! High resolution soft shadows GPU-simulated particle effects, numbering in the tens of thousands Textured, reflective surfaces SpeedTree-powered vegetation rendering High polygon character models Post processing effects, for a cinematic "feel" NVIDIA Tegra X1 features: - 3x more particles in all special effects (deaths, blood, explosions, bullet impacts) - all particles effects improved - all reflections improved - more detailed realtime shadows
UNKILLED Posted on: 01/09/2016 9:59pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I got a request to hack UNKILLED made by MADFINGER Games
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.unkilled&hl=pt-br

The requested hack is a health hack. Unfortunately, thats going to require a bit of finagling since the player and enemies both appear extend the AgentHuman class. This means that if you change the damage function for one, you change it for both.

As long as im looking at the code, what other hacks would you like to see?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: UNKILLED Posted on: 01/09/2016 10:35pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/09/2016 4:59pm

This means that if you change the damage function for one, you change it for both.

I've had issues like this creating 1 hit kill and godmode hacks. Any tips on what to do in this situation?

RE: UNKILLED Posted on: 01/09/2016 11:39pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

conceptually, it is pretty simple although the implementation may take a bit of work.

Broad strokes: what you want to do is inject a check for a unique member and then set up your branch statement based on that check.

so lets imagine we had a "BaseUnit" class that looked like this:
class BaseUnit{
private:
int32_t health;
int32_t ammo;
AIController AIController;

public:
void ApplyDamage(int damage);
}

With this object we can assume(because its an imaginary example) that the player object wont have an AIController (because duh and/or hello).
So what we can do then is add a conditional to ApplyDamage like
if(AIController == 0){  //0 because null reference
return;   // if there is no AI its probably the player so we dont want to apply damage
}

in general the "variable" could be anything even a slightly changed offset of something in the object. you just have to take a look and see what you can use.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: UNKILLED Posted on: 01/10/2016 12:16am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

You're right, the concept is very easy to understand. Now I just need to brush up on my assembly skills lol. ​Thanks for the help. 

RE: UNKILLED Posted on: 01/10/2016 4:47pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/09/2016 4:59pm

I got a request to hack UNKILLED made by MADFINGER Games
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.unkilled&hl=pt-br

The requested hack is a health hack. Unfortunately, thats going to require a bit of finagling since the player and enemies both appear extend the AgentHuman class. This means that if you change the damage function for one, you change it for both.

As long as im looking at the code, what other hacks would you like to see?

MY GOD .. I TRIED TO CUT HEALTH BUT I DO NOT able

TRANKS