[Help] KHUT Not Installing
Error encountered when attempting to install latest version of KHUT
KHUT Not Installing Posted on: 01/10/2016 9:40pm
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.19 (gamma)
Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit OS
Browser: Opera
Issue:
KHUT will not install. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any more info.

Error Log:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34209
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Henry/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Henry\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [1/10/2016 4:26:52 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Henry\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [1/10/2016 4:26:52 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
        - The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

Thanks for the help in advance.

RE: KHUT Not Installing Posted on: 01/10/2016 10:36pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

"The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity."

since im half asleep, it sounds like it could be two things. either you downloaded it on a different computer, or theres something messed up with the back end which would have to be addressed the the person that created the program (aka kolonel kadat)

RE: KHUT Not Installing Posted on: 01/10/2016 10:42pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

LOL where the fuck did that link come from?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT Not Installing Posted on: 01/10/2016 10:46pm
Quote Post

Got it from an install page on this forum. I found it on some post, I forget the exact page. Shit. Looks like I had the wrong link. Just installed the right one. I feel like a dummy. Anyways, thanks for the help.

RE: KHUT Not Installing Posted on: 01/10/2016 10:48pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

no. its my fault for leaving that download link there. thank you for bringing it to my attention

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"