FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 01/13/2016 9:34pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

this is beyond my patience at the moment. maybe one day when I get better at arm 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 04/18/2016 7:20pm
Quote Post

Are there no currently working hacks for this game anywhere? I've looked all over.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 04/18/2016 8:25pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

i gave it a brief look. it appears to use some sort of encrypted numbers. eg adding 9876 to every number before storing in memory. this makes it extremely dificult to track down with cheat engine. and static analysis on arm binaries is a goddamned nightmare due to the reduced instruction set.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 04/20/2016 7:07pm
Quote Post

I know of another website that it working on a hack for Final Fantasy Record Keeper, but it uses Drony, and something else, and the only thing they've become successful with is static 9999 HP. Nothing else.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 04/21/2016 2:47am
Quote Post

there is a website hacks for final fantasy record keeper but i dont know if it's safe to use or not

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 04/26/2016 11:01pm
Quote Post

It probably isn't as secure as KongHack is.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 07/27/2016 8:02am
Quote Post

This game is pretty locked down, and understandably so.  It makes a ton of money for square through all of the in app purchases.  Not even Freedom works on it.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 08/12/2017 2:39am
Quote Post

I am also interested in the development of cheats for this, is it an absolute no-go for cheats? (Figured necro-ing this thread was better than making a new topic).

Has anyone kept track of all the different websites Kongregate Hack has gone through. (5 at least right?)
RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 08/12/2017 7:21am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

yeah sadly I think it's going to stay a no-go forever

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Posted on: 09/12/2017 5:29pm
Quote Post

Great game, shame there's no hacks for it :-(