Ally Bonus Collector
Ally Bonus Collector (ABC) IN Leethax
Ally Bonus Collector Posted on: 01/17/2016 6:57am
Quote Post

I was wandering if we could have leethax for chrome , but leethax already answered it on their site long time ago but i got curious tht how does leethax work and wht do it do when collecting the bonus from allies so i extracted the leethax.xpi and found some files , now in one of those i found tht leethax modifies client.swf and client2.swf which means we can collect the bonus even in chrome ( its a bit of hassle for me to use 2 different browsers but grateful for leethax so not complaining) but since i know to use charles and fiddler maybe it is possible to modify and remap the swf ,but my problem is not sure how to edit the swf files any suggestions ? also has some one tried this before? 

RE: Ally Bonus Collector Posted on: 01/17/2016 12:46pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
dreamwalker Posted on: 01/17/2016 1:57am

but my problem is not sure how to edit the swf files any suggestions ? also has some one tried this before? 

that's basically what we do to pull off AoB hacks. Actual modification of the swf file is done best by hand with hex editors, if you mean switching/remapping you should already know how to do it. Post updates here :)

RE: Ally Bonus Collector Posted on: 01/17/2016 4:49pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

You can get the LeetHax modified files with Charles, and do a filecompare of some kind.

atdt *67
RE: Ally Bonus Collector Posted on: 01/17/2016 5:35pm
Quote Post

thanks Zenwaichi and jarly, i did compare all 3 swf ( client.swf , client2.swf and ce.swf) between the original and the leethax modified one and no difference was found so my guess is tht leethax uses those swf to obtain the neighbour id's and make a game request which is sent to the server so it might be possible to do it in chrome using charles but would take great difficulty which would make us think why we even tried as using leethax would be better and simple 
 also just in case as i could be wrong here is the link which i found in leethax.xpi 
it was found in HttpProtocolHandlerProxy.js file 

var urlsToRedirect = [
    // BEGIN EXTENSION URLS
        // Cross-domain access
        /^https?:\/\/(apps\.facebook\.com)\/crossdomain\.xml/,

// Marvel: Avengers Alliance
        /^https?:\/\/((marvel|maa)\d+-.\.akamaihd\.net)\/marvelshield\/production(_n\d+)?\/ac\/\w+\/client\/swf\/([a-z][a-z]_[A-Z][A-Z]\/)?(rsl\/)?(client|ce|clientLH|client2)\.swf/,