[Help] IP Formal Unban Request
I really messed up Im sorry.
IP Formal Unban Request Posted on: 01/27/2016 1:14am
Quote Post

Hello My name is Bryce and I really enjoy this site and its community and what is to offer I was Banned for a hard bounce ban level 3 Iast time I saw it, I typed in my Email wrongly My computer is about 6 years old and some of the keys must be pressed on very hard I was typing in my email and I pressed the. in @gmail.com but that's one of the keys that needs to be pressed down really hard for it to work I didn't notice it until I got banned :( So then I made a new account I'mso stupid for doing so though I didn't read or didn't notice the fake email thing or possibly it was not implemented I'm new to this awesome site maybe it was a thing just recently Or maybe I'm completely wrong. I was too lazy to make a new gmail so I used a fake one that got banned as well So on what was supposed to be my main that got burned when I forgot the. I made paragraphs of text on the ban complaint thing I made some notes on some comment with bad words about why I would name my username it had some bad words in it. I pasted it in the complaint I am extremely stupid for not checking it because I didn't type any bad words so I thought it was good its such a little window to type in. I really feel like an idiot I submitted that thing with the comment on the ban comment thing TWICE I assume it got me to a ban level 5 I am now IP bannedI'm using a VPN right now I'm just doing this because I'm sorry I fucked up. I'm such a fucking idiot (sorry for the language) I know I should of used something such as Microsoft word (as of now) I'm just so stupid and sincerely sorry for any emotional damage I have caused in any way I did not mean to harm or offend anyone by any means I just want a fresh start even though you may not think I deserve it. you deserve more than I have donated you deserve more thanks than I can type (talking to the staff here) thank you web developers for all the countless hours you have spent to make this site I appreciate it even if I can't use it. I'm actually going to check this in Microsoft word before I post this I have learned From My Mistakes nevertheless I'mmaking one right now by using this VPN.

any green link things you might see are from a spell and grammer check sorry. Im not perfect I made a mistake that I thought I would never make I am so sorry This is my formal request to be unbanned I thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day. -Bryce

My username is somthing like Bryce77789@gmailcom     or/and  Bryce7778899  (no @gmail)  or Bryce777899 (no @gmail)  these usernames may not be fully correct I dont have access to any of them I dont remember them fully either (sorry I cant stop saying sorry)

Thank you The Ignorant Masses for providing me with this Info.

Bryce

Banned On 08/29/2015
Current Ban Level: 6
Ban Reason:
Event Type: hard_bounce
smtp;550 5.5.1: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

The email address used was: dexch7519@jourrapide.com

Bryce, you created 2 accounts. Bryce777899 used the above email and got banned. bryce77789gmailcom is not banned.
That's probably the most retarded ass name yet. Why in the hell would you do that?

Anyway, you're not getting unbanned. Go away.
Ban level increased for trying to post a comment using the following string(s): "ass"
Ban level increased for trying to post a comment using the following string(s): "ass"

I really cant process that I pasted this That's probably the most retarded ass name yet. Why in the hell would you do that? and I didnt complain about that comment I just basicly copied it in and said something about it Im not a jerk. I did that three times. im an idiot I know Life is about trial and error. I read the thing about being a jerk and it will up my ban level Either I forgot it while I was focused on typing a bunch of paragraphs or it didnt say adding a bad word will automaticly up it I really dont know why i saw the ban thing say it increased my ban level for the word "ass" and continued to paste it in three times 

the spell checker is making some words be conjoined Im working on making this post to be perfection

RE: IP Formal Unban Request Posted on: 01/27/2016 2:33am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Since you need help, I'll help you with your post. This post contains a lot of irrelevent things, it's long, boring, and a complete train wreck. What you should have done was to keep it short and simple and get straight to the point. Something like this(and remember, this is a rough layout as an example):

I am Bryce and my other account got banned as a result of the email I used for it. The only reason why I'm even able to make this post is because I'm using a vpn, which is one of the major reason why I am making my request. I truly enjoy using this site and would very much appreciate it if my ip would get unbanned so that I can stop using a vpn. I know that I might have been an ass in the past, but I promise not to do that again. Thank you for your time

-Bryce

RE: IP Formal Unban Request Posted on: 01/27/2016 2:42am
Quote Post

I like to try to explain why I accidentally did what I did to some people it doesnt matter Ill remove the irrelevent stuff but have it copied to clipboard if anyone needs/wants a explanation thanks for the Advice I need it. -Bryce

RE: IP Formal Unban Request Posted on: 01/27/2016 2:51am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Bryce77789 Posted on: 01/26/2016 9:42pm

I like to try to explain why I accidentally did what I did to some people it doesnt matter Ill remove the irrelevent stuff but have it copied to clipboard if anyone needs/wants a explanation thanks for the Advice I need it. -Bryce

That's exactly where you went wrong, excuses. No one cares if they're true or not. They're completely irrelevant and only makes you look bad. Sorry, I tried to help you but you just screwed it up all over again by making that reply full of excuses.

RE: IP Formal Unban Request Posted on: 01/27/2016 2:54am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Now that I've cleaned the blood from my eyes, I've banned that fucker.  Maybe some day he can come back after learning not to be an asshat.  Locking up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez