[Help] Safe Hacks (read description)
Safe from system security Hacks
Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 01/28/2016 1:09am
Quote Post

so yeah i just wanna ask hacks which can be safe from insta bans from the system security.

only tested Various Cost 0 is safe... i wonder if failed mission exp, force weapon, infinite nightmare tickets, premium tickets, 100% armor,grade 10 slots, max 2 or 3 slots are safe (if someone didnt report or caught you)?
they banned my level 100 toon (which i used failed exp + 100% drop to level fast) and i have to join "for hackers only mp" lol.
any useful infos? thanks

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/03/2016 10:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Spioker123 Posted on: 01/27/2016 8:09pm

so yeah i just wanna ask hacks which can be safe from insta bans from the system security.

only tested Various Cost 0 is safe... i wonder if failed mission exp, force weapon, infinite nightmare tickets, premium tickets, 100% armor,grade 10 slots, max 2 or 3 slots are safe (if someone didnt report or caught you)?
they banned my level 100 toon (which i used failed exp + 100% drop to level fast) and i have to join "for hackers only mp" lol.
any useful infos? thanks

yea...its been a long time, i've forgotten alot of the hacks and I haven't looked into the swf to see if code changed..anyways NK probably added a bunch of anti-cheat systems than before...so your best bet is to just test the hacks on an alt account first 

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/04/2016 9:51pm
Quote Post

Hi. How hacking SAS 4 for Iphone 6+ ??

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/04/2016 10:12pm
Quote Post
God King
Spioker123 Posted on: 01/27/2016 8:09pm

any useful infos? thanks

I've used the Various Costs 0 as well and had no issues. Also used Force weapon and armor, Grade 10 slots and max 2 or 3 and had no issues, so long as you don't use that Wide Range of Gear hack and keep one or two not maxed out gear then that should belay suspicion.

From what I've heard the Nightmare/premium ticket thing does flag automatically flag you as a cheater (again thats from what I've heard).

As for getting your lvl100 banned, if you used Failed XP+100% then you may had been reported for being lvl100 with a low mp count. But that is just speculation.

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/05/2016 4:20am
Quote Post

thanks for the info guys. i create a new one. i wonder still checking if i get caught with prem tickets hack :)

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/06/2016 7:51am
Quote Post

I would suggest not using the Failed XP hack in the future since its one of the easiest hacks to detect and be reported for even if it is safe, especially if the people you play with are experienced with the game (especially the legit high-level guys) since they are usually the ones that do the most reporting.

I would also like to suggest that you only use the Force Weapon and Slot hacks together as well as the Various Cost 0, since these are safe from security while also being subtle enough that people are unlikely to report you unless you have some ridiculously OP weapon at level 5.

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/06/2016 4:20pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yep...most of these hacks should only be used in single player, otherwise you probably will risk being reported

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/20/2016 2:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Arde654 Posted on: 02/06/2016 2:51am

I would suggest not using the Failed XP hack in the future since its one of the easiest hacks to detect and be reported for even if it is safe, especially if the people you play with are experienced with the game (especially the legit high-level guys) since they are usually the ones that do the most reporting.

He is talking about safe hacks that don't get you banned by the system, not by reporting.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 02/21/2016 3:17pm
Quote Post

havent been flagged as a cheater for the nightmare tix hacks so far (3 months). although the 10 premium tickets hack, i wouldnt dare try.

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 03/12/2016 5:42am
Quote Post

I'm wondering if going all out on Singleplayer would get me banned... except the auto ban hacks like infinite skills and stuff..
I go x2 speed, 3slot items, always crit, semi invinc, super pierce, ammo cost 0, frh x5 on singleplayer.. and im wondering if going failed mission x120 would get me system-banned (not report-banned)

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 03/12/2016 3:59pm
Quote Post

People I use x120 after fail always it's complete save. You can use it

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:34am
Quote Post

Hi, i use only granade sale. But I am afraid from doing event. From event i got only MP kill but no MP games. I am affraid that some haker paranoic report me for low MP games score. Do u have any experience with this?

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 09/01/2016 2:58pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

I can hack stats, and it's very easy :P

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 09/03/2016 12:08am
Quote Post

Does anyone even check the report hacker threads? Seems like a bunch of effort for a fucking flash game.

RE: Safe Hacks (read description) Posted on: 11/21/2016 6:34am
Quote Post
Mordecai897 Posted on: 09/01/2016 10:58am

I can hack stats, and it's very easy :P

mind sharing??