[Help] Crush Crush
Welcome to our Crush Crush cheats page.
Here you will find Crush Crush trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Crush Crush and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Crush Crush
Hack Author Votes Date
Job level 39 02/11/2016
HOBBIES LVL 39 02/11/2016
Affection points 33 02/11/2016
Bonus Multiplier 23 02/12/2016
Activate all jobs / hobbies at once 11 02/21/2016
Farming Diamonds 7 04/06/2016
Bonus multiplier 7 01/16/2017
Nv job, Nv Hobbies and Hearts points 7 01/16/2017
Job Points !Correction! 3 03/09/2018
Money 3 04/01/2018
Diamonds -8 04/01/2018

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Crush Crush for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Crush Crush 06/04/2017
RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 04/18/2016 10:25am
Quote Post

When I tried to get the hobby levels to change all it did was set the amount of time needed to that level. Like if the hobby is currently at level 4 and I set it to level 10 then it changes the amount of time needed to what would be needed if the hobby was at level 10, and if that time passes then it goes to level 11 instead of level 5. But the problem is that doesnt help if the amount of time needed is over an entire year.

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 05/29/2016 9:42pm
Quote Post

The farming diamond trick, doesn't seem to work anymore :'(

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 05/31/2016 7:29am
Quote Post

mostly hack the job and hobby that just ok no more hack or no fun

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 11/05/2016 7:38am
Quote Post

I am able to find the adresses of the jobs and hobbies but when i edit them nothing changes even after i refresh the page or even when it goes up another lv

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 11/14/2016 12:18am
Quote Post

is the hacks still working ? i tried them without sucess at last 3 times for each, i could be doing something wrong thought

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 12/14/2016 6:08am
Quote Post

I can confirm the multiplier hack is still working, and is not currently preventing steam achievements.

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 12/16/2016 11:04pm
Quote Post

i think everything still work only Farming Diamonds not work for me

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 01/16/2017 5:02pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the multiplier hack - really helped with this frustratingly slow game.

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 01/25/2017 3:58am
Quote Post

Does any of this change for browsers?
I have successfully hacked the Crush Crush app for Steam as part of a test and everything works accordingly.
However, anything I do to any browser runnings of Crush Crush crash the browser, currently using Brave to try and change Crush Crush on browser.  Any insight?

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 01/25/2017 10:35am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
VSDElite Posted on: 01/24/2017 10:58pm

I have successfully hacked the Crush Crush app for Steam as part of a test and everything works accordingly.
However, anything I do to any browser runnings of Crush Crush crash the browser, currently using Brave to try and change Crush Crush on browser.  Any insight?

yes there are probably differences especially if the steam version needs to be downloaded. You didn't provide enough info (or detailed enough info) on what you are doing

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 01/25/2017 2:40pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 01/25/2017 5:35am
VSDElite Posted on: 01/24/2017 10:58pm

yes there are probably differences especially if the steam version needs to be downloaded. You didn't provide enough info (or detailed enough info) on what you are doing

I am now trying to hack the Crush Crush browser app from Nutaku.com using the Brave browser.  Nothing I have done addresswise had any effect on anything but making my browser crash.

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 02/07/2017 2:15am
Quote Post

SadPanda and Oji (the game developers) updated the game a while ago to where the former hacks and tricks won't work anymore.  On the plus side, they made achievements and getting girls' progresses maxed out be effective for the player's reset boosts. Game's hardset max multipliers are x8192 for a store multi and x2048 for regular reset boost.  By the time one has reached either of these limits, the game is pretty much done with for now.  My advice is simply just to ride the game's waves out and to have fun with the game as is :)

(Sorry if this is an actually decently-old post and I'm just rehashing old information)

Fury of the Sharknado storms through all... (^^^)

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 02/27/2017 12:09pm
Quote Post

I'm assuming no one has found out how to get the diamonds hacked, huh.

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 04/09/2017 11:53pm
Quote Post

For Achievements, Money, Jobs and Hobbys, just set your Computer time further into the future.

Worked for me 10 Minutes Ago on Firefox.

Money only stacks up to 7 days, incase you wanna *farm* some dosh

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 05/12/2017 12:31am
Quote Post
Science!

There are 2 completely different ways to cheat diamonds. Each works only for its own domain though.

For Kongregate, there is the save game editor which I have submitted as a hack. Basically, this works like an import/export feature for many games running Javascript/UnityWebGL. You can edit the plain text file to your heart's content, then import it into the game and reap the benefits.

For Steam, the game data is saved in the registry. I will not be releasing the diamond hack to the public (since it involves modifying the registry, and one careless edit may brick your PC).

Once diamonds are successfully hacked, you don't really need to hack anything else (all achievements except for number of dates and total playing time are now trivial to obtain). You can also buy special costumes for each of the girls once you reach lover level with them.