[Help] Crush Crush
Welcome to our Crush Crush cheats page.
Here you will find Crush Crush trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Crush Crush and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Crush Crush
Hack Author Votes Date
Job level 39 02/11/2016
HOBBIES LVL 39 02/11/2016
Affection points 33 02/11/2016
Bonus Multiplier 23 02/12/2016
Activate all jobs / hobbies at once 11 02/21/2016
Farming Diamonds 7 04/06/2016
Bonus multiplier 7 01/16/2017
Nv job, Nv Hobbies and Hearts points 7 01/16/2017
Job Points !Correction! 3 03/09/2018
Money 3 04/01/2018
Diamonds -8 04/01/2018

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Crush Crush for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Crush Crush 06/04/2017
RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 05/18/2017 1:50pm
Quote Post

I tried to do the multiplier hack but didn't find the right address, but after reading through this comment section I see that an update made it obsolete, do anyone have a more up to date alternative?

I'm playing on nutaku.net btw and have confirmed that trivial hacks like heart and number of gifted gifts still work.

(If anyone happens to stumble onto a diomond exploit not including save-files that would be great as well)

RE: Crush Crush Posted on: 06/04/2017 3:51pm
Quote Post

reconhacker,

I'm assuming your referring to the reset multiplier. If so, the multiplier hack still works, it just requires additional steps. The problem comes from keeping it after saving, which I have a work around for. I should note that I have only tested this on the browser version so far.

To do so first save your current game (avoids something going wrong). Second, I recommend having a multipler with a decimal value (i.e. 128.1 instead of 128) to make the following easier. Now, search for your current multiplier value. You should find that there are 3-5 addresses with the same value. One corresponds to your current multiplier, while there is another address that corresponds to the multiplier that will be saved by the game, with the others also referencing the multiplier. Change all of them to your desired new value (2048 is the max value, picking a higher number will still give you 2048 after starting the game again). Save in the second open slot (not the first save made in case something went wrong) and restart the game. Load the save you just created to confirm that the multipler has been permanently applied. Now play long enough for the game to autosave. Restart the game again to confirm that the new multipler is permanently attached to the autosave file.

With that aside, I am interested in investigating how to get additional diamonds. Does anyone know what type this value is saved under and whether the game uses a multipler to hide it?

Edit: Since I can't add another post even after all this time (WHY btw?!), I'll just edit it in here. I'm still interested in seeing if the diamond value can be found in cheatengine, but for now, shawnsoo's save editor recommendation works quite well. I wish I could vote it working bud, but I'm not at the post count -.-