The trainer doesn't work
Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 03/31/2016 3:15am
Quote Post

Date of Download: 2016/3/31
Operating System:  Windows 8 x64
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: SAS Zombie Assault 4
Issue:
    The trainer said it could not locate game processes, and scan returned intptr.zero. Basically, I could not launch the hack process when I clicked scan browsers and the process that came up.

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 03/31/2016 3:30am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

you will need to manually select the process then i suppose. its the thing right above the hacks

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 3:24pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 03/30/2016 11:30pm

you will need to manually select the process then i suppose. its the thing right above the hacks

Every time I try to start it up I keep getting a message that says "Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor." It was working perfectly yesterday, but not today. I hope it's not some sort of prank.

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 3:46pm
Quote Post

Exactly my problem, working 5 minutes ago now I get cannot start application, what's the problem?

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 4:23pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
kolonelkadat Posted on: 03/30/2016 11:30pm

That's exactly what I do, and it's much easier for me.

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 4:48pm
Quote Post
OldMan52Tac Posted on: 04/01/2016 11:46am

Exactly my problem, working 5 minutes ago now I get cannot start application, what's the problem?

I just recently pushed a new version. perhaps it needs to update?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 4:56pm
Quote Post

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.1
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/12ThMAN/Desktop/KongHackTrainer.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\12ThMAN\Desktop\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/12ThMAN/Desktop/KongHackTrainer.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
        + Deployment manifest is not semantically valid.
        + Deployment manifest identity contains missing or unsupported processor architecture.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [4/1/2016 9:50:08 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\12ThMAN\Desktop\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [4/1/2016 9:50:08 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
        - Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/12ThMAN/Desktop/KongHackTrainer.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestSemanticValidation)
        - Deployment manifest is not semantically valid.
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSemanticsForDeploymentRole()
            at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSemantics(ManifestType manifestType)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (InvalidManifest)
        - Deployment manifest identity contains missing or unsupported processor architecture.
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSemanticsForDeploymentRole()

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

Update how? It won't open how is it going to update?, I uninstalled .NET Framework 4 reinstalled, erased 2.0 info in Apps folder, tried x86 and x64 version for the heck of it neither work, says Cannot Start application The application is impoperly formatted. I even ran Malwarebytes, restarted PC, cleared APP data again reinstalled NET frame work 4, then tried installing KHUT, same error message, I also clicked "Unblock" via KHUT properties, nothing works, it worked fine, then I closed it switched games, reopened KHUT boom error message, I'm pretty computer savvy, I'm at my wits end with this one, makes no sense why it stopped working, nothing on my PC changed from 1 min to the next when I reopened KHUT. Also how do I copy paste the details of the error message KHUT reports when this reply box won't even let me paste. This reply box is un right clickable. EDIT found the paste button...

Edit, Disabled Firewall also, did nothing, and I have no antivirus because I uninstalled malwarebytes after doing a full scan first.

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 5:18pm
Quote Post
OldMan52Tac Posted on: 04/01/2016 12:56pm

Update how? It won't open how is it going to update?, I uninstalled .NET Framework 4 reinstalled, erased 2.0 info in Apps folder, tried x86 and x64 version for the heck of it neither work, says Cannot Start application The application is impoperly formatted. I even ran Malwarebytes, restarted PC, cleared APP data again reinstalled NET frame work 4, then tried installing KHUT, same error message, I also clicked "Unblock" via KHUT properties, nothing works, it worked fine, then I closed it switched games, reopened KHUT boom error message, I'm pretty computer savvy, I'm at my wits end with this one, makes no sense why it stopped working, nothing on my PC changed from 1 min to the next when I reopened KHUT. Also how do I copy paste the details of the error message KHUT reports when this reply box won't even let me paste. This reply box is un right clickable. EDIT found the paste button...

if there was a problem, it appears to be fixed.
test passed: windows xp, windows 7 x64, windows 8, windows 8.1 x64, windows 10 x64

RE: Trainer doesn't work Posted on: 04/01/2016 5:22pm
Quote Post

Yup fixed....