My issue with using any other injector is this hack seems to only work with dizzy injector because there is an INI you can specificy what function to run. I can't find how to call the function in extreme injector
there's a guide here https://masterscorner.wordpress.com/extreme-injector/ that shows how to set up stdcall/cdecl to call an export function/routine. I have everything set up that I need from there I put this dll into extreme

and get this for export options

I don't change anything but changing the dropdown for routine from null to start which is the function declared in the above code and when I inject the game instantly crashes and gives me this as an error. I've been trying to find out how to use another injector since I started this project and run into issues like this every time
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 6FFB3D89) 0x6FFB3D89 (clrjit) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 6FFB3EDA) 0x6FFB3EDA (clrjit) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 6FFB49D5) 0x6FFB49D5 (clrjit) 0x72E3FEFF (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E3FFDC (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E40021 (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E4027F (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E4052A (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E417B0 (clr) CoUninitializeEE 0x72E230E9 (clr) DllCanUnloadNowInternal ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 72DFEF51) 0x72DFEF51 (clr) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 1689D075) ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 1689D075) 0x1689D075 (()) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 0746000A) ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 0746000A)
And the hack class consists of an overlay string for he unity window and that's it so it can't be an issue with that part of the code. There must be a fundemental issue here with the main class that I'm missing