[Help] Cannot Install
Help! cant install Khut
Cannot Install Posted on: 05/16/2016 8:10am
Quote Post

Cant install Please help  i did the same thing u told me to do with the last help post about the config.Deafault  ... thing 
Hi i installed Khut once then i relized i didnt have a account then i made one then
when i tried to open it my Avg removed it so i Turned of avg and Firewall 
Then i Reinstalled it and it Didnt agree saying "Applicaition cannot be started Contact the vendor Click -Here- etc... "
U clicked on details and here they are if u can help please :c 
LATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.36010
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.36010 built by: FX45W81RTMLDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///D:/My%20Documents/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
    Application url            : http://trainer.konghack.com/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_72/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.72, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=x86
    Application Identity        : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.72, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of D:\My Documents\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Activation failed.
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:52 ص] : Activation of D:\My Documents\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:53 ص] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:53 ص] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:53 ص] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص] : Installation of application has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
        - Activation failed.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    * Transaction at [16/05/2016 09:59:54 ص]
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponent
            - HRESULT: 0x0
            - Manifest: 6ZGA9K43.PB6.application
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

RE: Cannot Install Posted on: 05/16/2016 9:26pm
Quote Post

This happened to me before. Somehow, it worked like a month after. So i would wait and see or keep trying to download it.

RE: Cannot Install Posted on: 05/17/2016 12:28am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

delete your apps folder in C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\

then reinstall while your antivirus is disabled

RE: Cannot Install Posted on: 05/17/2016 4:17am
Quote Post

I cant do that i got too many importent stuff and if i delete them or move em for a sec my father will probs kill me :c

RE: Cannot Install Posted on: 05/17/2016 8:24am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

so go into %LocalAppData%\Apps or        %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps
then navigate yourself to /2.0
then look in all the folders for the one that hasa a konghack.exe in it and delete that folder

​or go to the control panel and uninstall it

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cannot Install Posted on: 05/17/2016 11:03am
Quote Post

Thx i didnt do exactly what u told me tho i went to that folder location and deleted everything inside it and i reinstalled and BooM! worked I logged in tho i havent tested the hack yet Thx!